Welcome to the future of Driver applications.
Fleet Management made easy and affordable
We believe in easy solutions. Geotab Drive provides a flexible platform that is easy to use, easy to implement, easy to add additional driver applications, and easy to remain compliant. Attracting and keeping drivers is critical in today’s environment - Geotab Drive provides an interface for your drivers that is easy in every sense providing one more tool to keep them happy, safe, and productive.
- Supports Off-The-Shelf Android and iOS devices
- Built on HTML5
- Open and flexible platform for adding and removing applications
- Create driver applications using Geotab’s APIs and SDK
- Download your favourite driver applications
- Over the Air software and firmware updates
Hours of Service (HOS) with Geotab Drive
Ensuring driver safety and achieving the highest compliance standards are high priorities for drivers and managers. HOS regulations help keep fatigued drivers off public roadways by placing limits on when and how long a driver can be on the road. This reduces crashes, injuries, and fatalities related to operating commercial motor vehicles. Failure to comply can result in heavy fines, loss of license, or a fleet being stripped of its operating authority.
Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR) with Geotab Drive
- Complete end to end Inspection work flow
- Drivers select defects, add comments, review previous inspections, and approves
- Inspections show defects, who created the report, and when
Geotab Garmin HOS Integration
Through Geotab’s IOX expansion technology that connects to the GO6 or GO7, you can add-on a Garmin dezl 560LMT or 760LMT device for driver dispatching and HOS compliance. Geotab has combined the power of MyGeotab with Garmin dezl HOS logging to help automate processes. Drivers log their HOS and status changes on the dezl device, which tracks driver activities and provides potential violation alerts. All HOS data from these devices is available through the MyGeotab interface in real-time.
- Cut down on paperwork
- Reduce administration costs
- Minimize violations
- Improve driver safety and efficiency
- Deliver real-time access to information
- Show up-to-date logbook information to law enforcement/DOT
- Improve your CSA safety ratings by managing the factors that drive your HOS BASIC score
Trucking Benefits with Garmin
- Truck routing
- Driver e-logs
- Road speed change alerts
- Advanced sharp turn alerts
- Stop light camera warnings
- Recorded duty status changes
- Drive and duty time audits
International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
Businesses that operate heavy commercial vehicles between states must track all fuel expenses and distances travelled. Geotab removes the manual component of tracking distance travelled and odometer readings, helping management reduce time and improve accuracy.