Innovations in HGV fleet tracking that meet the challenges of today and tomorrow
With simple to customise solutions and a vast ecosystem of integrated partners, Geotab offers a world of choice when it comes to fleet optimisation, compliance, productivity and beyond.
Simplified tachograph management
The Geotab advantage
Improve fleet performance
Access data insights
Accurate ETAs with HGV tracking
Improve driver safety
Cold chain management
Get your goods to their destination worry-free with Geotab
- Fleet uptime optimisation
- Simplified Tachograph management
- Fuel consumption monitoring
- Best-in-class integrated Marketplace partner solutions
- Improved driver retention
- Cold chain management
Commonly asked questions
What is truck fleet management?
HGV tracking and fleet management enables you to go beyond simple GPS location tracking and gain a deeper understanding of your fleet's movements. Use it to monitor vehicle health, driver behaviour patterns, EV battery charge, fuel levels and more.
How does HGV tracking software work?
We can help you measure a vast range of fleet metrics, from vehicle location, fuel usage, driver behaviour, routing and much more. With this data, we can help you eliminate inefficiencies and build strategies to become a safer, more productive fleet.
What are the rules about HGV driving hours?
What are the advantages of Geotab's HGV fleet management software?
Using MyGeotab, you can also benchmark your organisation’s performance against truck fleets of a similar size, makeup or geographical area. For example, you could see how driver behaviour is impacted by weather or road congestion.
What fleet management solutions do Geotab offer?
- Asset & Trailer Tracking
- Maintenance and Diagnostics
- Cameras & ADAs
- Vehicle Checks & Digital Tachograph
- Routing & Dispatch
- Mobile Forms
What is HGV telematics?
What is cold chain management?
What are the benefits of cold chain monitoring?
What does Geotab offer for cold chain management?
• Greater control with remote temperature setting
• Two-way communication to clear fault codes and helping you stay in the know during delivery
• Increased fleet visibility with real-time temperature monitoring, error code detection and reporting
• Automated custom alerts that trigger when temperatures approach established threshold limits, refrigeration units are turned off, or refrigeration unit hardware alarms are received
• Multiple harnesses available for all supported refrigerated truck manufacturers
• Compatibility with existing thermographs on the market
How does Geotab help fleet managers with cold chain compliance?
Geotab’s cold chain management solution is ideal for the food & beverage and healthcare & pharmaceutical industries.
Fleet managers can provide proof of delivery to customers with real-time temperature monitoring and reporting. Geotab’s cold chain management solution uses graphics, notifications, and real-time temperature probe monitoring to help detect problems before breaking the cold chain — reducing potential delivery rejections. Reports can also be created, configured, and exported according to your company’s needs.
Connect with us
Let us show you how simple it is to use our web-based software and telematics devices to manage your fleet