Freedom in flexibility
Trips history report
Advanced risk management report
Log data and collisions report
How to set up a Marketplace report in MyGeotab
Reporting solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Commonly asked questions
What is fleet reporting?
What reports can be generated from Geotab's telematics system?
• Risk management
• Driving hours status log
• Detailed vehicle data
• Fuel usage
• Maintenance history
• Maintenance due
• Idling events, total fuel use and total miles trends
• Driver safety scorecard
• Vehicle speed profile; actual vs posted speeds
• Engine faults and measurements
• Safety violations (exceptions)
• Audit logs
• Trips history
• Customer visits
• Congregation events
• Time card log
• Planned vs actual routes
What are the benefits of automated fleet reporting?
These automated reports can be scheduled to whatever frequency you require, so that they are ready for you instantaneously. Thousands of data points can be analyzed in simple dashboards, where you can filter by any parameter that is important to you.
Automated reporting can help fleet managers to track fleet efficiency, safety, compliance, maintenance, asset utilization, and much more. Then set up custom rules to create automated alerts and reminders for the information that you can’t afford to miss.
What are the advantages of Geotab's fleet management reporting system?
• Pre-built reports that are designed to optimize your fleet efficiency, safety and productivity
• Key reports built into simple dashboards, saving you valuable time and effort
• Complete customization so that each report can fit your unique requirements
• Automated reports, scheduled to run at the frequency you require
• Custom alerts and notifications via text or email for the information you can’t afford to miss
• User permissions to provide your team with only the information they need
• Complete oversight of fleet operations so that you can make informed decisions to improve performance
How does Geotab's reporting software integrate with fleets?
Geotab’s reporting software integrates with fleets through the installation of a Geotab GO device. Once installed in a vehicle, the GO device transmits information via the cloud to the MyGeotab software database. From there, your custom dashboard displays the information that is most important to you. To learn more about Geotab’s fleet management reports, book a demo today.