Fleet routing software and dispatching solutions
Route optimization made easy
Integrated fleet route optimization software Add-Ins
Real-time fleet dispatching solutions
Route planning and reporting tools give you insights
GPS tracking provides more than vehicle location. With fleet routing software and dispatching reporting tools, telematics can help identify improvement areas in your day-to-day fleet operations.
- Tighten up routes to increase your fleet’s productivity
- Create routes and assign vehicles
- Set up custom zones
- Review missed stops or stops made out of order
- Compare planned vs actual arrival times and stop duration
- View travel time and time spent in designated zones
Fleet routing software and dispatching solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Improve operational efficiency by assigning and dispatching routes to your drivers in real-time to ensure accurate pickups, deliveries, and returns. Solutions include hazard alert services, delivery tracking, and dynamic routing tools.
Commonly asked questions
What is route optimization?
What features make Geotab route optimization software right for my fleet?
With Geotab’s routing and dispatching reporting tools, you can then identify improvement areas in your day-to-day fleet operations.
What is fleet routing scheduling and dispatching software?
• Tighten up routes to increase your fleet’s productivity
• Create efficient routes and assign vehicles
• Set up custom zones
• Review missed stops or stops made out of order
• Compare planned versus actual arrival times and stop duration
• View travel time and time spent in designated zones
What are the benefits of Geotab’s route optimization and dispatching solution?
Does Geotab software allow for multi-stop route planning?
How do I select a transport route?
What other fleet management solutions does Geotab offer?
To learn more about Geotab solutions, visit our Fleet Management Software Solutions page.