Fleet fuel management
Monitor and control your fleet’s fuel consumption to drive the greatest operational efficiencies. Set rules and alerts to improve routing, manage speeding and idling time. Use reports and driver training tools to develop fuel efficient driving behaviours.Learn more about fleet fuel management
Stay ahead of the curve with Geotab’s fleet maintenance solutions. Easily identify and prioritise maintenance tasks early on to help prevent vehicle wear and reduce downtime, maximising vehicle utilization.Learn more about fleet maintenance
Turn your data into a business advantage and deliver measurable results to your business with our fleet benchmarking tools. Compare your fleet to others of similar size, composition, geography and driving pattern, in order to gain fleet specific recommendations, find new efficiencies and identify strategic savings opportunities.Learn more about fleet benchmarking
Commonly asked questions
What is fleet optimisation?
Key considerations for fleet optimisation include:
• Fleet fuel consumption - are my vehicles achieving the best fuel consumption that they are capable of?
• Fleet maintenance - am I adequately prioritising maintenance tasks to minimise vehicle downtime and maintenance costs?
• Fleet benchmarking - how does my operation’s fleet efficiency compare to that of other similar fleets?
• Vehicle rightsizing - do I have the right vehicles in my fleet, and are they all completing the duty cycles that they are best suited to?
How can I track fleet optimisation?
• Fuel management - Save on costs by actively managing fuel use and increasing overall fuel efficiency.
• Fleet maintenance - Take a proactive approach to fleet maintenance. Maximise vehicle uptime and reduce costs with a proactive maintenance schedule.
• Fleet benchmarking- See how your fleet stacks up against other fleets with similar operational requirements.
How can Geotab help me optimise my fleet?
• Fuel management - Monitor and control your fleet’s fuel consumption. Set rules and alerts to improve routing, manage speeding and idling time. Use reports and driver training tools to develop fuel efficient driving behaviours.
• Fleet maintenance - Keep all your vehicles’ maintenance schedules in one place, and receive custom alerts and notifications when scheduled maintenance is required. Easily identify and prioritise maintenance tasks early on to help prevent vehicle wear and reduce downtime.
• Fleet benchmarking - Gain fleet-specific recommendations, find new efficiencies, and uncover gaps by comparing your fleet to similar fleets.
What are the main features of Geotab's fleet optimisation software?
• At-a-glance fuel reports for consumption and idling
• Access to critical engine data for proactive fleet maintenance
• Engine fault code notifications for predictive engine management
• Driver behaviour reporting, including excessive cornering, braking and idling
• Driver scorecards to minimise vehicle wear and tear
• Fleet intelligence data allowing comparison to fleets with similar size, composition, driving pattern and geography
Through our marketplace, you also have access to:
• Driver coaching tools to deliver real-time driver feedback and promote more fuel efficient driving behaviours.
• Fuel card integration
• Emissions and idling trend reports
• Remote diagnostics
• Collision reconstruction