Stay on-time and on-budget with Geotab
Complete fleet and asset visibility
Improve asset utilisation and productivity
Detect engine issues
The Geotab advantage
- Better fuel efficiency by reducing fuel-wasting driving practices, such as idling
- All-terrain, all-worksite coverage with the GO9 RUGGED ruggedised telematics device
- Increase productivity and control costs with tighter control of all assets and equipment, getting better visibility for managing multiple worksites
- Create a proactive maintenance program to prevent costly vehicle downtime.
- Improve driver and worksite safety with in-vehicle coaching
- Improve worksite compliance with electronic logging of duty of care documentation and custom rules and alerts
- Customise the solution to your unique requirements with an open platform for easy data integration and Marketplace Apps and Add-Ons
GO9 RUGGED: Rugged and reliable.
Fleets that battle the elements can still benefit from telematics by using GO9 RUGGED. This ruggedised telematics device is IP68 and IP69K rated, designed to handle the harshest conditions or external installation.View brochure
Construction fleet solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Maintenance and diagnostics
Commonly asked questions
What is construction fleet management software?
It starts with our fully ruggedised telematics device, the IP68 and IP69K rated GO9 RUGGED™, designed for the harshest worksite conditions or external installation. High-performance GPS data is then fed into the MyGeotab fleet management platform, where you can track fuel usage and idling trends, monitor engine hours and PTO usage, track fleet vehicles and assets in real-time, monitor Duty of Care compliance, and manage driver safety by viewing driver behaviour dashboards and providing them with in-vehicle coaching.
Working together with apps from Geotab Marketplace, you can also use fleet management software to maximise vehicle uptime by moving from a reactive to a proactive maintenance program based on fault codes and engine hours, reducing vehicle wear and tear and increasing vehicle utilisation.
What are the benefits of construction fleet management software?
• Increase productivity and control costs
• More accurate billing
• Manage workplace compliance
• Improve driver and worksite safety
• Track your construction and heavy equipment assets in real-time, gaining better visibility across multiple worksites
• Increase vehicle utilisation by switching from reactive, to proactive maintenance
• Improved asset security
What are the advantages of Geotab's construction fleet management software?
• Complete visibility of workforce, assets and costs
• Track fuel usage & idling trends
• Monitor engine hours & PTO usage
• Provide in-vehicle coaching to drivers
• High-performance GPS technology
• Advanced dashboard reports
• Open platform for easy data integration
• Marketplace Apps & Add-Ons