Stay on-time and on-budget with Geotab
Construction operations are dynamic, with multiple job sites, diverse assets, and crews on-the-go. Rely on Geotab to track all of your heavy equipment: yellow iron, powered trailers and other assets with the IP67 rated GO RUGGED ruggedised telematics device for harsh conditions or external installation.
Complete fleet visibility
Quickly locate your fleet vehicles by accurately tracking movement in real-time.
Improve asset utilisation
Streamline operations by identifying overused or underused equipment.
Detect engine issues
Maximise uptime by prioritising maintenance based on fault code data and engine hours.
The Geotab advantage
- Track fuel usage and idling trends
- GO RUGGED ruggedised telematics device
- Monitor engine hours and PTO usage
- High-performance GPS technology
- Open platform for easy data integration
- Marketplace Apps and Add-Ons provide an array of customisable options for a perfect fit for your company
- Complete visibility of workforce, assets, and costs
Rugged and reliable.
Fleets that battle the elements can still benefit from telematics by using GO RUGGED. This ruggedised telematics device is IP67 rated and designed to handle harsh conditions or external installation.View brochure
Construction fleet solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Maintenance and diagnostics
Maximise uptime by ensuring your vehicles are operating at their peak. Solutions include predictive maintenance, remote diagnostics, collision reconstruction and maintenance management.
Easily track trailers, containers, generators and other movable assets. Solutions include battery-powered, solar-powered, and Bluetooth trackers.