What is the EVSA?
Our EV Suitability Assessment offers EV adoption recommendations by matching your existing fleet telematics data to real-world EV performance data. Find out which EVs can meet your range requirements, and make the most financial sense, to help make your electrification transition as seamless as possible.
The EVSA analyses your fleet’s telematics data over a period of 6 to 12 months, and creates an electrification recommendation based on each vehicle’s distinctive driving patterns. The recommendation takes into consideration available EVs in the local market, EV performance in extreme weather conditions, as well as the financials related to procuring the EVs.
Our best fit analysis identifies which of your vehicles are the best candidates for replacement by EVs. Analysis includes vehicle type, range capability and projected savings.
Will going electric actually save you money. If so, how much? Determine how your cost structure may change with the addition of EVs. Understand the total cost of ownership when switching to EVs.
Silence range anxiety for good. Find out which EVs in the market meet your fleet’s range requirements. This analysis takes charging times into consideration and if the battery will still cover your required range in extreme weather conditions.
Quantify the environmental benefits of switching to EVs. Find out how much your fleet’s carbon emissions will go down as well as the overall reduction in fuel compared to the fleet’s actual current stats.
- Quickly identify best candidates for EV replacement based on actual driving data
- Learn which EVs make the most financial sense with a lifetime cost saving analysis
- Understand how much your fleet can reduce CO2 emissions and fuel consumption
- Ensure EVs have the range performance you require even in extreme weather conditions
- Flexibility to build custom reports and answer questions specific to your business
Ready to electrify your fleet?
Get your free EV suitability assessment and make the switch to EVs with confidence.