EV fleet management
Unlock data and insights from your fleet’s EVs in the MyGeotab platform. Track the performance of your EVs in real-time as well as gain access to their complete charging history. Monitor reductions in fuel while keeping tabs on EV levels of energy usage.Learn more about EV fleet management
Electric Vehicle Suitability Assessment
EVs offer fleets the greatest opportunity to curb roadside emissions. Make the transition to electric seamless with an EV Suitability Assessment to identify the best-fit EVs for your fleet. Quantify the reduction for your fleet’s carbon footprint should you make the switch to electric.Learn more about EVSA
Green fleet practices
Explore different ways to improve your fleet’s sustainability performance with the help of the MyGeotab platform. Strategies such as effective fuel management, real-time driver feedback and predictive maintenance can assist to meet your fleet’s environmental and social sustainability targets.Learn more about operating a green fleet
EV Battery Degradation Tool
Discover how long your EV battery will last with our EV Battery Degradation Tool. Based on real-world data measured from 6,300 EVs, including 24 vehicle makes and models, our tool gives users the most complete look at degradation data available for EVs in the market today.
Temperature Tool for EV Range
Learn how extreme temperatures affect your EVs range with our Temperature Tool for EV Range. Based on real-world data from 4,200 connected EVs and 5.2 million trips, our tool helps you better understand the impact temperature has on day-to-day EV range.Explore the Temperature Tool for EV Range
Commonly asked questions
What is fleet sustainability?
- GPS tracking
- Fuel-efficient driving
- Reduction of idling and carbon emissions
- Adoption of hybrid/electric vehicles and right-sizing
- Use of alternative fuels
- Car sharing
- Considering alternative modes of transportation altogether
How can Geotab help with fleet sustainability?
- EV fleet management
- Electric Vehicle Suitability Assessment
- EV Battery Degradation Tool
- Temperature Tool for EV Range
- Greenhouse gas and emissions reduction
- Vehicle tracking
- Data insights
- SmartCharge Rewards
What are the benefits of fleet sustainability?
- Reducing the organisation’s carbon footprint through better route management and/or use of alternative-fuel vehicles with fewer to no emissions.
- Lowering long-term costs, such as spending less on fuel, oil, and even maintenance.
- Complying with any applicable emissions regulations.
What is the advantage of Geotab's sustainability solutions?
There are several ways in which Geotab can help you tackle your sustainability goals:
- Eco-friendly driving
- Supporting EVs
- Increasing road safety
- Designing smart cities