Optimise vehicle maintenance
Eliminate vehicle downtime
Detect engine issues early
Fleet maintenance solutions
- Remote diagnostics
- Inventory management
- Predictive maintenance
- Maintenance scheduling and reminders
- Work order management
- Maintenance cost reports
Fleet maintenance and diagnostic solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Maximise uptime by ensuring your vehicles are operating to their peak potential. Fleet maintenance solutions include predictive maintenance, remote diagnostics, collision reconstruction and maintenance management.
Commonly asked questions
What is fleet maintenance?
How does Geotab's fleet maintenance software work?
Using MyGeotab’s engine diagnostics solutions, you can keep your drivers safer, maximize vehicle uptime, and flag potential problem areas so you can plan fleet operations effectively. Geotab’s fleet maintenance software uses remote diagnostics to quickly identify issues and prioritise vehicle repairs with active diagnostic faults and critical engine data, saving you time and money.
How do I set up a fleet maintenance programme?
Setting up your maintenance programme within a broader fleet management and telematics solution enables you to benefit from remote diagnostics, inventory management, and predictive maintenance capabilities. And you’ll have all your maintenance data together in one place, helping with fleet budgets and forecasts.
What are Geotab's fleet maintenance tools?
• Remote diagnostics to identify small problems before they become large, expensive ones
• Inventory management to streamline the maintenance scheduling process and ensure that everything is on hand when you need it
• Predictive maintenance to reduce vehicle downtime and costly breakdowns on the road by anticipating future maintenance requirements
• Maintenance scheduling and reminders to keep on top of your preventative maintenance programme and ensure no inspections, services or faults slip through the cracks
• Work order management to easily log defects from anywhere and track their resolution
• Maintenance cost reports to track work completed and report on costs and trends, helping you target areas where you can improve your bottom line
How can Geotab help improve maintenance for my fleets?
• Increase fleet safety by providing vehicles your drivers can safely depend on
• Control costs by predicting problems and preventing breakdowns from happening
• Keep accurate records, allowing you to maintain service schedules and parts inventory with ease