Optimise vehicle maintenance
Using vehicles that are in top condition is critical to the success of your fleet. Quickly identify issues and prioritise vehicle repairs with active diagnostic faults and critical engine data available through Geotab’s fleet maintenance solution. Streamline your maintenance programme, and ensure that preventative maintenance never slips through the cracks.
Eliminate vehicle downtime
The more time your vehicles spend in the garage rather than on the road, the more it impacts your fleet’s profitability. Eliminate vehicle downtime with Geotab’s end-to-end maintenance management software. Use MyGeotab to forecast and schedule your fleet’s regular service tasks and inspections, and keep accurate records of vehicle issues, maintenance schedules, and parts inventories to ensure the maintenance scheduling process always runs smoothly.
Detect engine issues early
Save time and reduce costs by focusing on predictive engine health. By closely monitoring your engine fault code information, you can proactively attend to engine issues before they turn into costly repairs or vehicle downtime. These vehicle codes quickly identify and locate the engine issue, helping you save on vehicle inspection time and costs. Add an extra level of awareness by having fault codes emailed to you from MyGeotab as they occur.
Fleet maintenance solutions
Geotab makes managing fleet maintenance and diagnostics easy. Reduce vehicle downtime, cut administrative costs, and catch engine issues early with MyGeotab and our partner integrations.
We offer the following tools to help you manage all of your fleet maintenance and diagnostic needs:
- Remote diagnostics
- Inventory management
- Predictive maintenance
- Maintenance scheduling and reminders
- Work order management
- Maintenance cost reports
Fleet maintenance and diagnostic solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Maximise uptime by ensuring your vehicles are operating to their peak potential. Fleet maintenance solutions include predictive maintenance, remote diagnostics, collision reconstruction and maintenance management.
Commonly asked questions
What is fleet maintenance?
How does Geotab's fleet maintenance software work?
Using MyGeotab’s engine diagnostics solutions, you can keep your drivers safer, maximize vehicle uptime, and flag potential problem areas so you can plan fleet operations effectively. Geotab’s fleet maintenance software uses remote diagnostics to quickly identify issues and prioritise vehicle repairs with active diagnostic faults and critical engine data, saving you time and money.
How do I set up a fleet maintenance programme?
Setting up your maintenance programme within a broader fleet management and telematics solution enables you to benefit from remote diagnostics, inventory management, and predictive maintenance capabilities. And you’ll have all your maintenance data together in one place, helping with fleet budgets and forecasts.
What are Geotab's fleet maintenance tools?
• Remote diagnostics to identify small problems before they become large, expensive ones
• Inventory management to streamline the maintenance scheduling process and ensure that everything is on hand when you need it
• Predictive maintenance to reduce vehicle downtime and costly breakdowns on the road by anticipating future maintenance requirements
• Maintenance scheduling and reminders to keep on top of your preventative maintenance programme and ensure no inspections, services or faults slip through the cracks
• Work order management to easily log defects from anywhere and track their resolution
• Maintenance cost reports to track work completed and report on costs and trends, helping you target areas where you can improve your bottom line
How can Geotab help improve maintenance for my fleets?
• Increase fleet safety by providing vehicles your drivers can safely depend on
• Control costs by predicting problems and preventing breakdowns from happening
• Keep accurate records, allowing you to maintain service schedules and parts inventory with ease