Fleet routing and dispatching software
Optimise fleet route planning
Respond in real-time
Boost route efficiency
Reporting tools give you valuable insights
- Tighten up routes to increase your fleet’s productivity and customer service delivery
- Create efficient routes and assign vehicles
- Set up custom zones
- Review missed stops or stops made out of order to improve future service quality
- Compare planned vs actual arrival times and stop duration
- View travel time and time spent in designated zones
Synergy Courier Services Ltd: Optimised routing
Synergy Courier Service Ltd. wanted to increase their route efficiency and gain the ability to respond to new dispatch requirements in real-time. Through the integration of third-party Add-Ons via Geotab Marketplace, Geotab enabled Synergy to optimise routes and dispatch its nearest driver to jobs, and quickly and easily confirm deliveries to improve customer service quality.Read more
Routing and dispatching solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Improve operational efficiency by assigning and dispatching routes to your drivers in real-time to ensure accurate pickups, deliveries, and returns. Solutions include dynamic routing tools, delivery tracking, and hazard alert services.See solutions
Commonly asked questions
What is route optimisation?
What features make Geotab route optimisation software right for my fleet?
With Geotab’s routing and dispatching reporting tools, you can then identify improvement areas in your day-to-day fleet operations.
What is fleet routing scheduling and dispatching software?
• Tighten up routes to increase your fleet’s productivity
• Create efficient routes and assign vehicles
• Set up custom zones
• Review missed stops or stops made out of order
• Compare planned versus actual arrival times and stop duration
• View travel time and time spent in designated zones