Support for the largest set of EV models
Fuel and EV energy usage report
EV charging report
Benefits of managing your electric vehicle fleet with Geotab
- Supports the largest set of EV models, including passenger, light to heavy goods vehicles and buses
- Monitor both EVs and non-EVs in the same platform, reviewing fuel and EV energy usage and directly comparing performance with equivalent fuel efficiency (Mpg-e)
- Get insight into battery use and identify if any PHEVs are running solely on conventional fuel
- View real-time data on your electric vehicle fleet’s battery charge percentage and charging status with live map functionality
Going electric: What you need to know about EV fleet management
Discover tips for effective electric vehicle fleet management and the benefits of monitoring your EVs and conventional vehicles together.Read more
Commonly asked questions
What is an electric vehicle fleet?
What are the advantages of having an EV fleet?
• EVs may help keep your employees and assets safe
• Fleet electrification may help improve your bottom line
• Electric vehicles may improve quality of life
To learn more about the benefits of fleet electrification and getting started, read our blog: Sustainable fleet strategies in Europe.
How can Geotab support an electric vehicle fleet?
Unlike conventional vehicles, EVs do not follow mandatory telematics data standards, making data access a challenge. Working directly with manufacturers, we have developed unique capabilities to access critical EV data, ensuring your EVs will have strong data support today, and in the future as you grow your EV fleet. Operate your EVs with confidence as there are no data gaps in your reporting and your performance questions are answered using the world’s largest EV dataset.
Optimise your electric vehicle fleet
To request an EV Reporting demo, or to receive more information regarding EV performance, please fill out the form below. We will contact you as soon as possible.