Connected vehicle solutions your way
Our partnership is flexible, secure and scalable. We can work together in a way that suits your needs and your strategy.
Take advantage of our telematics capabilities—from hardware to software—and supercharge your data services.
- Upsell your data streams to fleets for enhanced retention
- Optimise the cost of adding connectivity to your vehicles
- Cross-sell to allied industries
Combine your device with our fleet management platform, powerful APIs and high-quality data for intelligent mobility solutions. You'll lower investment costs and gain a competitive advantage.
- Supercharge your data analytics capability
- Empower fleets to accurately benchmark objectives
- Help fleets make better decisions with predictive insights.
Layer our firmware on your hardware for second-by-second data capabilities to supercharge product development.
- Leverage our expertise to improve connected vehicle solutions
- Use our expert firmware inside your bundled product
- Reduce costs and accelerate products to market
Make our experience yours. Offer fleets our full capability to improve your customer service and help them better manage their fleet.
- Enhanced customer service
- Wider product and service offerings
- Eliminate investment and development time
Open platform, third-party integration
Our secure, open platform integrates with hundreds of Marketplace ecosystem solutions. You can select a custom stack to reduce operational costs and create efficiency.
Capture every second
Our fleet software integration gives you instant access to second-by-second historical vehicle data for improved insights.
Easily expand data frequency and impress fleet customers with ever-evolving data services.
OEM telematics knowledge centre
Discover how our OEM telematics solutions can broaden your connected car capabilities and help you deliver innovative services faster to fleets.
Commonly asked questions about our connected vehicle solutions
What is a connected vehicle?
To learn more about connected vehicle technology, read our blog post.
What is the future of vehicle connectivity?
How does a connected fleet benefit owners and drivers?
Connected fleets bring multiple benefits to fleet managers and owners, including:
• Tracking factors that influence fleet productivity, such as idling time, driving time, customer visits or ignition locations.
• Detecting risky driving behaviour such as harsh braking, speeding or sharp cornering. • Accessing vehicle health data to minimise the risk of unexpected, and potentially dangerous, vehicle failure.
• Getting precise data on fuel usage and inefficient activities like idling in internal combustion engine vehicles (ICEs) or monitoring charge levels, range and battery degradation in EVs.
What connected vehicle solutions does Geotab offer?
What are the different types of connected vehicle technologies?
Connected vehicle capabilities can be grouped into several categories:
- Telematics: Tracking vehicle location and activity, driver behavior, engine diagnostics. Organizations can monitor the performance of a large fleet from a single online platform.
- Vehicle to everything (V2X): interacting with any object in the vehicle's vicinity. This communication could be vehicle to vehicle (V2V), vehicle to pedestrian (V2P), vehicle to network (V2N) or vehicle to infrastructure (V2I).
- In-vehicle infotainment: interacting with vehicle occupants. This includes audio and video entertainment and navigation systems.