Actionable data insights for smart cities
By combining data collected from connected vehicles with third-party sources and applying machine learning and analytics, data can be transformed into actionable smart city insights. These insights help regions understand local transportation patterns, traffic safety and road conditions, reduce greenhouse-gas emissions, and justify investments in digital infrastructure.
Safety insights for safer roads
Gain insight into your local transportation environment
Geotab’s smart city insights are meant to educate specific city and citizen stakeholders with data-driven and actionable information that can be used to justify changes, support strategic municipal investments in smart city technologies, and even predict future behaviors or activities.
- Reduce traffic related fatalities and injuries
- Hyper-local air quality mapping
- Dynamic traffic signal phasing
- Accident detection with real-time notifications
- Streamline commercial flow of goods
- Proactively dispatch First Responders
- Idling & fuel consumption trend reports
- Lower GHG emissions
Geotab Data and Analytics
Urban analytics are the building blocks of smart cities. With near real-time visibility into operations, cities can optimise urban planning and fast-track their progress towards becoming a smart city.Visit Geotab Data and Analytics site