Fleet benchmarking for enhanced savings
Installing a vehicle tracking device allows you to collect a wealth of information to optimise savings. From the basics such as GPS location, speed, stops and idling, through to advanced features such as accelerometer movements, engine diagnostic data and fuel usage, Geotab puts all your fleet data in one easy-to-use portal.
Fleet management benchmarks offer key metrics to optimise performance
Set fleet benchmarks on driver behaviour such as harsh braking, cornering and acceleration or seat belt use. Generate driver safety scorecards and manage your team for productivity and safety. Compare fleet performance against historical data or best practices to see how your fleet stacks up in safety, fuel economy and much more.
Turn fleet benchmarks into insight
Every data point Geotab helps you collect can be turned into real-world insights to boost performance. Inform decision-making by comparing patterns of fleet usage against your own fleet benchmarks and goals or similar fleets. Pinpoint opportunities to optimise fleet performance, cut costs, and let Geotab make data one of the most powerful assets in your fleet.
Why benchmark fleet performance with Geotab
- Find new efficiencies as you do business
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Uncover gaps in your operations
- Target underperforming teams of business units
- Provide precise driver training to have every part of your team perform the best they can
Fleet benchmarking solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Driver management and training
Commonly asked questions about fleet benchmarks
What is fleet benchmarking?
Fleet benchmarking is a trustworthy technique for analysing and optimising operations based on a fleet's driving habit. Assess your present performance and track your progress toward your objectives. Telematics allows customers to collect a significant amount of data from a number of sources, create unique fleet goals, and make appropriate adjustments.
How does Geotab collect fleet benchmarking data?
What are the benefits of Geotab's fleet benchmarking solutions?
- Learn about your unique driving pattern and vocation
- Obtain unique fleet benchmark recommendations
- Find new efficiencies
- Uncover gaps
- Identify strategic savings opportunities
- Pinpoint areas of improvement
- Take control with advanced driver coaching