Smart dash cams designed for commercial fleet vehicles
Protect your business with fleet cameras
With high-resolution footage, capture any risky event on the road and around your vehicles. For further security and safety such as protection from theft, connect up to five cameras to monitor vehicles' interiors, equipment and other high value gear.
Detect risky events with a real-time dash cam
Capture mobile phone use, smoking, tailgating or driver fatigue so you can minimise risk and better coach your drivers.
Review the vehicle’s trip right from the MyGeotab platform, view images and video from any moment in real time.
Reduce collisions with predictive AI technology
AI dash cams also provide performance insights to inform driver coaching programs. Performance data is crucial to educate drivers, holistically improve safety and help reduce future vehicle damage costs.
Use a dual facing dash cam to get the complete picture
• Full visibility of both the cabin and vehicle exterior in case of an event
• Better opportunities for driver coaching
• Instant notifications to drivers who exhibit risky driving behaviors
How do fleet dash cams work
Our dashcams operate using power from vehicle batteries via a wired connection. Cameras will only start recording when a vehicle engine is turned on and in motion to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
2. AI connected sensors capture risky driving events
HD footage is recorded constantly when a vehicle is in motion. Footage is captured day or night with infrared LEDs for clear quality video and wide angle lenses for both road facing and driver facing cameras.
3. High-definition footage and alert data is saved to the cloud
Driver journey footage and alerting data is uploaded to the cloud, meaning fleet managers can view video and image data at any time.
4. Fleet managers can easily review pictures and videos within MyGeotab
Get alerted when video is available to watch and download on the MyGeotab platform. See HD dashcam footage alongside GPS data so you know who the driver was, how fast they were going and where they were located.
Strengthen your safety program with actionable data
- Gain visibility into on-road activities, including aggressive and distracted driving
- Record driving routes
- Use video to support driver coaching and training
- Record and save video evidence of collisions
- Receive immediate text or email notification of incidents
Commercial dash cam features that matter
Night vision & wide-angle
Privacy by design
Real-time in-cab alerts
Comprehensive reporting capabilities
Fleet dash cam solutions from Geotab Marketplace
With over 200 third-party solutions, there is something for every business on the Geotab Marketplace. Use our strongly vetted, industry leading partners to increase productivity and compliance while lowering operating costs. From dash cams and asset trackers to maintenance and fuel management, there is something for every business.See solutions
Comprehensive fleet dash cam options
With comprehensive MyGeotab integration, Surfsight’s dash cams provide high-definition video and offer dual-facing cameras for both in-cab and exterior coverage. Get access to images and videos in a matter of seconds.
Fleet dash cam resources and guides
Reduce risky driving behavior with video telematics technology
Commonly asked questions
What fleet dash cam options does Geotab have?
What is a commercial fleet?
• Waste management
• Pest control
Why are dash cams important for commercial fleets?
• Save commercial businesses money by using video evidence for fraudulent claims and exonerating drivers
• Offer 360 degree operational visibility with in-cab and exterior cameras
• Identify harsh driving incidents to personalise driver coaching and increase driver engagement
• Reduce the number of collisions by sending instant alerts to drivers when they are lane drifting or driving too close to other vehicles
• Pick up on driver behaviors like cell phone use, smoking, eating or driver fatigue using AI