Smart dash cams designed for commercial fleet vehicles
Capture crystal clear HD trip video with a wide range of the industry's best commercial dash cams. Improve safety, protect your fleet and coach your drivers with real time footage. All seamlessly integrated with the Geotab telematics platform.Request a demo
Protect your business with fleet cameras
Our commercial dash cams deliver a clear and complete picture of harsh driving events and provide crucial video evidence in the case of collisions and insurance disputes.
With high-resolution footage, capture any risky event on the road and around your vehicles. For further security and safety such as protection from theft, connect up to five cameras to monitor vehicles' interiors, equipment and other high value gear.
Detect risky events with a real-time dash cam
Stay informed of unsafe driving behavior with high-resolution images and video of events, plus the location of where it happened.
Capture mobile phone use, smoking, tailgating or driver fatigue so you can minimise risk and better coach your drivers.
Review the vehicle’s trip right from the MyGeotab platform, view images and video from any moment in real time.
Reduce collisions with predictive AI technology
AI-powered fleet cameras can predict imminent collisions and send instant in-cab feedback, ensuring drivers have enough time to react and avoid a vehicle crash.
AI dash cams also provide performance insights to inform driver coaching programs. Performance data is crucial to educate drivers, holistically improve safety and help reduce future vehicle damage costs.
Use a dual facing dash cam to get the complete picture
Get a comprehensive view of trips and driver behavior with advanced dual facing commercial vehicle camera systems. The advantages of a dual facing dash cam for fleet vehicles include:
• Full visibility of both the cabin and vehicle exterior in case of an event
• Better opportunities for driver coaching
• Instant notifications to drivers who exhibit risky driving behaviors
How do fleet dash cams work
1. Dash cam starts recording video
Our dashcams operate using power from vehicle batteries via a wired connection. Cameras will only start recording when a vehicle engine is turned on and in motion to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
2. AI connected sensors capture risky driving events
HD footage is recorded constantly when a vehicle is in motion. Footage is captured day or night with infrared LEDs for clear quality video and wide angle lenses for both road facing and driver facing cameras.
3. High-definition footage and alert data is saved to the cloud
Driver journey footage and alerting data is uploaded to the cloud, meaning fleet managers can view video and image data at any time.
4. Fleet managers can easily review pictures and videos within MyGeotab
Get alerted when video is available to watch and download on the MyGeotab platform. See HD dashcam footage alongside GPS data so you know who the driver was, how fast they were going and where they were located.
Strengthen your safety program with actionable data
Reduce future risky driving behavior with AI dash cameras for your commercial fleet of vehicles. Choose from an industry leading range of cameras that are easy to install, easy to use and fully integrated with the Geotab platform. Watch a live playback of events, see trip and map information and share videos via web link.
- Gain visibility into on-road activities, including aggressive and distracted driving
- Record driving routes
- Use video to support driver coaching and training
- Record and save video evidence of collisions
- Receive immediate text or email notification of incidents
Commercial dash cam features that matter
Night vision & wide-angle
Privacy by design
Real-time in-cab alerts
Comprehensive reporting capabilities
Fleet dash cam solutions from Geotab Marketplace
With over 200 third-party solutions, there is something for every business on the Geotab Marketplace. Use our strongly vetted, industry leading partners to increase productivity and compliance while lowering operating costs. From dash cams and asset trackers to maintenance and fuel management, there is something for every business.See solutions
Comprehensive fleet dash cam options
Solutions include everything from video recording devices to monitors that can alert drivers of hazardous conditions.
With comprehensive MyGeotab integration, Surfsight’s dash cams provide high-definition video and offer dual-facing cameras for both in-cab and exterior coverage. Get access to images and videos in a matter of seconds.
Fleet dash cam resources and guides
Reduce risky driving behavior with video telematics technology
Video telematics technology can help improve driver safety and offer solutions for distracted driving and other risky driving behavior.Read more
Commonly asked questions
What fleet dash cam options does Geotab have?
What is a commercial fleet?
• Waste management
• Pest control
Why are dash cams important for commercial fleets?
• Save commercial businesses money by using video evidence for fraudulent claims and exonerating drivers
• Offer 360 degree operational visibility with in-cab and exterior cameras
• Identify harsh driving incidents to personalise driver coaching and increase driver engagement
• Reduce the number of collisions by sending instant alerts to drivers when they are lane drifting or driving too close to other vehicles
• Pick up on driver behaviors like cell phone use, smoking, eating or driver fatigue using AI