Fleet driver management software for proactive driver tracking
Everything needed to manage and improve driver performance with our fleet driver tracking solution.
Avoid unnecessary expenses with driver tracking
Every vehicle on the road is an investment. Wasted fuel, unnecessary trips and poorly planned routes all cost your business money. With driver management software, you can reduce wear and tear on your fleet assets through driver coaching and feedback. A driver monitoring software system will allow you to intervene before poor driving costs you your reputation, collisions, injuries or litigation.
Instant notifications from the driver tracking system
When driver safety tracking picks up on risky driving or an incident, MyGeotab will let you know by email, text message or desktop notification. With a driver tracking system, you can always be alert to what’s going on, even when you can’t be in the field with your team. Set alerts for unsafe behaviour, or when your business vehicles enter or exit geofencing zones.
A driver tracking system for effortless management
- GO TALK in-vehicle driver coaching
- Driver safety scorecard
- NFC Driver ID
- Driver fatigue monitoring
- Speeding and seat belt safety reporting
Coach better driving habits with driver tracking software
Driver tracking software from Geotab Marketplace
Driver management and training
Routing and dispatching
Commonly asked driver tracking questions
What is driver management software?
Aggressive driving wastes fuel and wears down vehicles prematurely. Furthermore, irresponsible driving might result in collisions, injuries, or costly litigation. With telematics, fleets can solve these concerns by leveraging driver tracking systems and instructing drivers.
How does the driver tracking system software work?
What are the main benefits of installing driver management software for your fleet?
Installing a driver tracking device in your fleet can help you track and assess driver performance. With Geotab's fleet tracking technology and easy-to-use MyGeotab software, you can employ scorecards, trend reports and discover Add-In solutions for driver distraction and collision avoidance to improve driving behaviour.
At Geotab, we offer the proper solution to help you achieve your goals, whether you want to improve driver safety, fleet productivity, efficiency or compliance. To assist you in managing your drivers, Geotab provides the following tools:
• GO TALK in-vehicle driver feedback
• Driver safety scorecard
• Driver ID
• Advanced collision avoidance systems
• Geotab Tachograph
• Compliance dashboards
• Driver fatigue monitoring
• Anti-distraction phone lock box
• Speeding and seat belt violations report
How can a driver tracking software device help driver safety?
What does the law say about driver tracking systems and devices?
Though it is not illegal to put a driver tracker on a vehicle, certain privacy standards are required to be upheld when it comes to transmitting vehicle data. To learn more about Geotab’s driver tracking software and how it works to help fleets maintain compliance to driver laws in Australia, visit our Fleet Compliance solution page or Request a Demo today.
What is the advantage of Geotab's driver tracking system?
With Geotab, you can stay on top of day-to-day fleet activities, such as unsafe driving behaviour or when drivers enter or exit specific zones. Whether you want to increase driver safety, productivity, efficiency, or compliance, we have the right solution to help you reach your goals. Geotab offers the following tools to help you manage your drivers:
- GO TALK in-vehicle driver feedback for real-time coaching and performance improvement
- Driver safety scorecard that ranks drivers for a range of performance metrics that indicate their road safety, so that you can easily see which of your drivers need additional training, and which deserve recognition
- Driver ID to ensure that you know and have a record of exactly who is driving each vehicle at every moment in time
- Advanced collision avoidance systems to reduce the incidence of collisions
- Flexible notification system that allows fleet managers to receive email or text message notifications based on user-defined safety rules
- Geotab Tachograph software which enables real-time monitoring of your drivers’ adherence to their driving hours restrictions, and helps your fleet to comply with driving hours regulations
- Compliance dashboards that take away the complexity, help you avoid fines, and ensure you remain compliant
- Driver fatigue monitoring that enables you to monitor driver fatigue across your entire fleet and proactively engage with drivers to discuss the safety risks associated with fatigue
- Anti-distraction phone lock box that reduces employee phone distraction while driving
- Speeding and seat belt violations report that ranks your drivers according to these and other important safety violations