Stay on-time and on-budget with Geotab
Construction operations are dynamic, with multiple job sites, diverse assets, and crews on-the-go. Rely on Geotab to track all of your heavy equipment: yellow iron, powered trailers and other assets with the IP68 and IP69K rated GO9 RUGGED ruggedised telematics device for harsh conditions or external installation.
Complete fleet visibility
Quickly locate your fleet vehicles by accurately tracking movement in real-time.
Improve asset utilisation
Streamline operations by identifying overused or underused equipment.
Detect engine issues
Maximise uptime by prioritising maintenance based on fault code data and engine hours.
The Geotab advantage
- Track fuel usage and idling trends
- GO9 RUGGED ruggedised telematics device
- Monitor engine hours and PTO usage
- High-performance GPS technology
- Open platform for easy data integration
- Marketplace Apps and Add-Ons provide an array of customisation options for a perfect fit for your company
- Complete visibility of workforce, assets, and costs
GO9 RUGGED: Rugged and reliable
Construction fleet solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Maintenance and diagnostics
Commonly asked questions
What is construction fleet management software?
Construction fleet management software is a telematics solution designed specifically for fleets that operate within the construction industry.
It starts with our fully ruggedised telematics device, the IP68 and IP69K rated GO9 RUGGED™, designed for the harshest worksite conditions or external installation. High-performance GPS data is then fed into the MyGeotab fleet management platform, where you can track fuel usage and idling trends, monitor engine hours and PTO usage, track fleet vehicles and assets in real-time, monitor Duty of Care compliance, and manage driver safety by viewing driver behaviour dashboards and providing them with in-vehicle coaching.
Working together with apps from Geotab Marketplace, you can also use fleet management software to maximise vehicle uptime by moving from a reactive to a proactive maintenance program based on fault codes and engine hours, reducing vehicle wear and tear and increasing vehicle utilisation.
What are the benefits of construction fleet management software?
Construction operations are dynamic, with multiple job sites, diverse assets and crew constantly on-the-go. Geotab’s construction fleet management solutions help you to:
• Increase productivity and control costs
• More accurate billing
• Manage workplace compliance
• Improve driver and worksite safety
• Track your construction and heavy equipment assets in real-time, gaining better visibility across multiple worksites
• Increase vehicle utilisation by switching from reactive, to proactive maintenance
• Improved asset security
What are the advantages of Geotab's construction fleet management software?
• Complete visibility of workforce, assets and costs
• Track fuel usage & idling trends
• Monitor engine hours & PTO usage
• Provide in-vehicle coaching to drivers
• High-performance GPS technology
• Advanced dashboard reports
• Open platform for easy data integration
• Marketplace Apps & Add-Ons