Help your fleet transition to an electric future
Plan efficient routes and manage job dispatching with ease, thanks to utility dispatching software
Improve worker safety with utility fleet tracking, even in the most remote areas
Keep your team safe
Maintain safety in and outside of your mobile coverage area
Transition to electric with ongoing EV support
- Monitor safety on the road with driver performance reporting and incident notification
- Utilise your assets in the field with driver identification
- Expand your coverage to satellite and continue monitoring outside cellular network zones
- Dispatch drivers with in-vehicle messaging capabilities
- Electrify your fleet with ongoing support for EVs
Manage mobile asset usage with driver identification
Dispatch jobs to field units with expansion options
Utility fleet solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Maintenance and diagnostics
Routing and dispatching
Driver management and training
Commonly asked questions
What is utility fleet management?
How can Geotab help track utility fleet vehicle maintenance and compliance?
What are the advantages of Geotab's utility fleet management software?
Geotab's technology aids fleet managers in gaining a better understanding of their fleet's overall performance. This includes the following:
• Complete visibility of workforce, assets, and costs
• Track fuel usage, engine hours and PTO usage
• Monitor seat belt use
• Reduce CO2 emissions by tracking and gathering insights on idling trends
• High-performance GPS technology
• Advanced dashboard reports
• Optimise vehicle usage by increasing uptime
• Open platform for easy data integration
• Marketplace Apps & Add-Ons
How does utility vehicle fleet management work?
Using a utility fleet management solution can help a fleet to reduce fuel consumption and idling time, generate regular risk and safety reports for driver behaviour trends and increase uptime with remote diagnostics and fault code notifications linked to recommended action plans.
Is tracking different for different utility vehicles?
Geotab’s Marketplace Apps and Add-Ons offer a broad range of services beyond core location vehicle health, and driver behaviour tracking and monitoring. For example, video telematics services which detect activities inside and outside the vehicle to detect distracted or unsafe driving. Geotab GO devices can also collect data from sensors to detect collisions, and detect where on-service vehicles are relative to service calls to drive efficiency.
Which types of utility vehicles does the Geotab tracking device work on?
Geotab’s GO devices can be used to dispatch, route, and monitor most modern heavy transport vehicles, light-duty trucks and passenger vehicles like cars and SUVs. A comprehensive list of supported vehicles is provided on our “Is my vehicle supported?” page on our Community portal.