Use real data to plan your electric vehicle future
What is the EV Suitability Assessment (EVSA)?
Use historical fleet data to generate a recommendation for replacement based on that specific vehicle’s driving patterns. This report includes an analysis of currently available models in the Australian market, and includes financial considerations and calculates environmental impacts of the switch to electric.
This best-fit analysis can guide your business case or procurement initiatives to make it easy to electrify your fleet, and realise savings and support environmental programs by slashing pollution outputs.
Why use the EV Suitability Assessment?
- Use your actual fleet usage patterns to select the most appropriate vehicles to go EV
- Overcome range anxiety by matching battery range with distance requirements
- Make the business case for cutting Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- See how much your CO2 emissions could be reduced to meet your sustainability goals
- Customise the report to your specific needs by including your own organisation’s maintenance costs or financial assumptions
Overcome range anxiety
Cover off the finances
Quantify the sustainability opportunity
Enterprise Fleet Management: Uncovering the potential of fleet electrification
A look at how the transition to EVs could save $45 million and 194,000 tonnes of CO2 emissions over four years.Read more
EV Suitability Assessment
Built on the largest dataset of real-world EV performance, the Geotab EVSA provides an accurate view of your fleet electrification potential. Analyzing your fleet’s driving profiles to produce data-driven recommendations, the EVSA helps evaluate the viability of introducing EVs into your fleet. The interactive add-in allows for complete customization to run multiple electrification scenarios in a quick and convenient do-it-yourself tool.Visit Marketplace