Plan efficient routes to save time and money
Integrate with vehicle features like as lifts and swing arms
Manage fuel consumption and eliminate wastage
Plan efficient routes to maximise vehicle productivity
Monitor and manage fuel use to cut costs
Integrate with the unique features of your fleet
- Maintain or improve driver safety with behaviour monitoring, coaching and driver scorecards
- Plan and manage effective, efficient routes to maximise productivity
- Collision reconstruction to investigate any customer concerns
- Integrate with every lift or arm on your waste management vehicles
- Slash fuel costs and reduce unproductive idling on the road
Improve driver safety with reporting and in-vehicle coaching
Reconstruct collisions from tracker data for accurate reporting
Waste management fleet solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Maintenance and diagnostics
Routing and dispatching
Commonly asked questions
What waste and recycling fleet management solutions does Geotab offer?
Maximise efficiency by optimising routes and reducing fuel costs thanks to usage reports, so you can find savings opportunities through driving behaviours and route selection.
How can telematics help businesses in the waste and recycling industry?
By providing optimised routes for a faster, more efficient service.
How does the vehicle waste monitoring software work?
The waste monitoring software works by monitoring truck fleets, as well as installing scales to control the weight of containers to avoid overloading the machinery and installing cameras to ensure worker safety.