Deliver temperature-sensitive goods with ease
Monitoring the temperature of goods is critical in the delivery process. Geotab helps managers regulate temperature during transport to support cold chain operations. Geotab delivers real-time temperature monitoring, custom alerts, proof-of-delivery reporting and error code detection to improve your cold chain operations.
Real-time temperature monitoring
With the Cold Chain Add-In, fleet managers can monitor and manage temperature in real-time. Custom alerting provides further peace of mind and insight into the transportation process. Create and customise alerts for temperature thresholds for different loads in MyGeotab.
Refrigerator temperature control
Enjoy setpoint adjustment to help ensure that your deliveries arrive at the desired temperature. Cold chain support is delivered via the Geotab GO telematics device, IOX-UREADER, Cold chain software add-In and applicable harness. It is compatible with a vast range of refrigerated HGV models and has custom harnesses available for each.
Two-way communication and reporting
Align with compliance requirements and use the reporting feature to provide proof of delivery to customers regarding the temperature of items delivered. Two-way communication features such as alarm clearing provide even greater control over fleet operations.
Get your goods to their destination worry-free with Geotab
With Geotab’s cold chain solution, fleets can gain full visibility and control of refrigerated truck temperature, maintaining compliance during the transport of valuable goods.
Geotab’s cold chain solution is delivered via the Cold Chain Add-In, IOX-UREADER, applicable harness and the GO telematics device.
Key benefits include:
- Greater control with remote temperature setting
- Two-way communication to clear fault codes and helping you stay in the know during delivery
- Increased fleet visibility with real-time temperature monitoring, error code detection and reporting
- Automated custom alerts that trigger when temperatures approach established threshold limits, refrigeration units are turned off, or refrigeration unit hardware alarms are received
- Multiple harnesses available for all supported refrigerated truck manufacturers
- Compatibility with existing thermographs on the market
Food & Beverage
Monitor temperature throughout the delivery process to satisfy customers, and prevent the loss of goods from spoilage.
Regulations require specific temperature ranges throughout the transportation process to maintain the integrity of the cargo.
Commonly asked questions
What is cold chain management?
What are the benefits of cold chain monitoring?
What does Geotab offer for cold chain management?
Key benefits of Geotab’s cold chain monitoring solution include:
• Greater control with remote temperature setting
• Two-way communication to clear fault codes and helping you stay in the know during delivery
• Increased fleet visibility with real-time temperature monitoring, error code detection and reporting
• Automated custom alerts that trigger when temperatures approach established threshold limits, refrigeration units are turned off, or refrigeration unit hardware alarms are received
• Multiple harnesses available for all supported refrigerated truck manufacturers
• Compatibility with existing thermographs on the market
How does Geotab help fleet managers with cold chain compliance?
Geotab’s cold chain management solution is ideal for the food & beverage and healthcare & pharmaceutical industries.
Fleet managers can provide proof of delivery to customers with real-time temperature monitoring and reporting. Geotab’s cold chain management solution uses graphics, notifications, and real-time temperature probe monitoring to help detect problems before breaking the cold chain — reducing potential delivery rejections. Reports can also be created, configured, and exported according to your company’s needs.
Ready to optimise your cold chain operations?
Let us show you how simple it is to use our cold chain solutions to gain greater visibility and control of your cold chain operations.