Fleet management reports
Freedom in flexibility
Geotab’s advanced reporting flexibility delivers the information you need, the way you want, when you want.
- Find useful reports in MyGeotab and tailor them to meet your unique fleet needs.
- Implement the Driver Safety Scorecard report to maximize driver safety and improve driving habits within your fleet.
- Run the Speed Profile report for a visual representation of the actual vs. posted road speeds.
- Group vehicles for more eco-friendly driving, categorize them by type (green, hybrid, ICE), sort by driver function, service status (on-time, delayed), and tag drivers, trips and routes for better data management.
- Leverage the safety and maintenance center to optimize your fleet on a daily basis and gain insights on areas of improvement
Trips history report
Advanced risk management report
Log data and collisions report
How to set up a Marketplace report in MyGeotab
The Geotab Marketplace gives users access to a constantly growing catalog of solutions already integrated with the MyGeotab software. These solutions include a wide selection of pre-built custom reports, which allow users to supplement existing reports in MyGeotab. Learn how to setup a custom Geotab Marketplace report within your MyGeotab database.Watch video
Fleet creates custom report to meet safety and monitoring goals while lowering costs
Using Geotab’s solution, The Bradfords Group was able to cut costs by 2-4% and used gathered data to dispute a false incident claim. Their unique “Magnificent Seven” scorecard was used to monitor 7 driving behaviors while promoting safe and conscious driving.Read more
Reporting solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Find specialized reports tailored to different scenarios. Solutions include ways to track HOS violations, determine fuel economy, estimate potential fleet savings, and assess driver safety.See solutions
Commonly asked questions
What is fleet reporting?
What reports can be generated from Geotab's telematics system?
• Risk management
• Driving hours status log
• Detailed vehicle data
• Fuel usage
• Maintenance history
• Maintenance due
• Idling events, total fuel use and total miles trends
• Driver safety scorecard
• Vehicle speed profile; actual vs posted speeds
• Engine faults and measurements
• Safety violations (exceptions)
• Audit logs
• Trips history
• Customer visits
• Congregation events
• Time card log
• Planned vs actual routes
What are the benefits of automated fleet reporting?
These automated reports can be scheduled to whatever frequency you require, so that they are ready for you instantaneously. Thousands of data points can be analyzed in simple dashboards, where you can filter by any parameter that is important to you.
Automated reporting can help fleet managers to track fleet efficiency, safety, compliance, maintenance, asset utilization, and much more. Then set up custom rules to create automated alerts and reminders for the information that you can’t afford to miss.
What are the advantages of Geotab's fleet management reporting system?
• Pre-built reports that are designed to optimize your fleet efficiency, safety and productivity
• Key reports built into simple dashboards, saving you valuable time and effort
• Complete customization so that each report can fit your unique requirements
• Automated reports, scheduled to run at the frequency you require
• Custom alerts and notifications via text or email for the information you can’t afford to miss
• User permissions to provide your team with only the information they need
• Complete oversight of fleet operations so that you can make informed decisions to improve performance