Built to support your fleet now and into the future
Data that is second to none
Accurate vehicle tracking
Vehicle health assessments
Collision detection and notification
In-vehicle driver coaching
Advanced data capture
Industry-leading secure communication
- End-to-end security using authentication
- Message integrity verification
- Individualized devices with unique ID
- Non-static security keys
- Digitally-signed firmware
- Independent third-party expert validation
GO9+: Advanced vehicle tracking featuring on-board Wi-Fi hotspot
Geotab GO Resources
Vehicle tracking covers the management of fleet efficiency, costs, safety and compliance, through the use of connected vehicle technology like a telematics device. Expand your knowledge on vehicle tracking solutions, how real-time tracking works.
IOX expansion: powerful Add-Ons to future-proof your fleet
GO9 RUGGED: Rugged and reliable GPS tracking device
Commonly asked questions
What is the Geotab GO Device?
What are the benefits of choosing Geotab's vehicle tracking systems?
Does the Geotab GO Device allow for real-time tracking and monitoring of vehicles?
How can the Geotab GO Device save my business money?
Is the Geotab GO device a telematics device?
What is vehicle tracking?
What is a Vehicle Tracking System?
What does the Geotab vehicle tracking device look like?
What kind of vehicles are Geotab's GO device able to track?
What other fleet management solutions do Geotab offer?
Why should you use vehicle tracking for your business?
How do you install the Geotab GO Device in your vehicle?
What are the features of Geotab’s fleet tracking solutions?
• real-time GPS asset tracking;
• optimized asset utilization;
• asset health monitoring and many more.
How does a GPS tracker work?
What are the benefits of GPS tracking?
• Accurate vehicle tracking
• Vehicle condition assessments
• Collision detection and notification
• Secure data
• Driver communication
• Advanced data capture
For more information, visit the page about our vehicle tracking device.
What are the main features of the Geotab GO device?
· On-board Wi-Fi hotspot
· Collision detection and notification
· Intelligent in-vehicle driver coaching
· Compact, durable design
· Over-the-air updates
· Engine and battery health assessments
· LTE connectivity
· Device expandibility through IOX technology
· Built-in auto-calibrating accelerometer and gyroscope
· Near-real-time vehicle data
· End-to-end cybersecurity