Support for the largest set of EV models
Fuel and EV energy usage report
EV charging report
Fleet Electrification Resources
Geotab is your partner for your entire electric fleet journey, from adoption to operation. Understand the benefits of fleet electrification, how to start adding EVs to your fleet and learn more about how to effectively manage their operation.
EV Charge Assurance
Built-in rules and custom notifications designed for successful EV management
- Receive notifications when the battery of a vehicle reaches critical level while on the road and needs to be charged
- Remind drivers when it’s time to plug in and prioritize charging order for fleet EVs based on lowest charge level
- Identify when a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) is running on fuel only and not optimizing its electric cost-savings potential
- Establish ‘no-charge time’ rules to eliminate charging during peak electricity rate times and receive notifications when a vehicle is charging during that time
Commonly asked questions
What is an EV fleet?
An EV fleet contains vehicles that run partially or completely on electric battery power. EV fleets can include battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs). Electric vehicles are a more sustainable option compared to internal combustion engine vehicles (ICEs).
For more information on EV fleet technology, download our eBook, The Ultimate Guide to Fleet Electrification.
What is fleet electrification?
What is PHEV and EV?
What are the advantages of having an EV fleet?
- Regulatory compliance / emission reduction mandates
- Total cost of ownership and improved operational ROI
- Reduction of fuel use
- Lower maintenance costs and increased reliability
- Lower cost of electricity in comparison to fossil fuels
Why is EV performance reporting important?
To discover Geotab’s EV performance reporting options, visit the Electric Vehicle Marketplace page.
How can Geotab support an EV fleet?
To learn more, visit Geotab’s Electric Vehicle Tracking solutions page.
What are the advantages of Geotab's EV fleet management software?
What is EV fleet management?
To learn more about Geotab’s EV fleet management solution, Request a Demo today.
Are there any electric trucks on the market?
That being said, there are several transit and last-mile delivery vehicles available. To learn more, read our white paper: Medium and heavy-duty electrification trends.
Can Geotab connect to the OEM technology of electric vehicles?
What kind of customer service do you receive with Geotab services?
On which electric vehicles can I use Geotab services?
Optimize your electric fleet
To request an EV reporting demo, or to receive more information regarding EV performance, please fill out the form below.We will contact you as soon as possible.