Smart dash cams designed for commercial fleet vehicles
Protect your business with fleet cameras
With high-resolution footage, capture any risky event on the road and around your vehicles. For further security and safety such as protection from theft, connect up to five cameras to monitor vehicles' interiors, equipment and other high value gear.
Detect risky events with a real-time dash cam
Capture cell phone use, smoking, tailgating or driver fatigue so you can minimize risk and better coach your drivers.
Review the vehicle’s trip right from the MyGeotab platform, view images and video from any moment in real time.
Fleet dash cams improve fleet safety by providing accurate insights for coaching. Machine vision and AI in fleet camera systems detect distracted driving and other risky habits. Learn how to get a safety advantage with commercial vehicle cameras.
Reduce collisions with AI fleet dash cams
AI dash cams also provide performance insights to inform driver coaching programs. Performance data is crucial to educate drivers, holistically improve safety and help reduce future vehicle damage costs.
Use a dual facing dash cam to get the complete picture
• Full visibility of both the cabin and vehicle exterior in case of an event
• Better opportunities for driver coaching
• Instant notifications to drivers who exhibit risky driving behaviors
How do fleet dash cams work
1. Dash cam starts recording video Our dashcams operate using power from vehicle batteries via a wired connection. Cameras will only start recording when a vehicle engine is turned on and in motion to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
2. AI connected sensors capture risky driving events HD footage is recorded constantly when a vehicle is in motion. Footage is captured day or night with infrared LEDs for clear quality video and wide angle lenses for both road facing and driver facing cameras.
3. High-definition footage and alert data is saved to the cloud Driver journey footage and alerting data is uploaded to the cloud, meaning fleet managers can view video and image data at any time.
4. Fleet managers can easily review pictures and videos within MyGeotab Get alerted when video is available to watch and download on the MyGeotab platform. See HD dashcam footage alongside GPS data so you know who the driver was, how fast they were going and where they were located.
Strengthen your safety program with actionable data
- Gain visibility into on-road activities, including aggressive and distracted driving
- Record driving routes
- Use video to support driver coaching and training
- Record and save video evidence of collisions
- Receive immediate text or email notification of incidents
Commercial dash cam features that matter
Night vision & wide-angle
Privacy by design
Real-time in-cab alerts
Comprehensive reporting capabilities
Fleet dash cam solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Monitor a vehicle’s surroundings to reduce costs and improve safety. Solutions include video recording devices and monitors that can alert drivers of hazardous conditions.See solutions
Comprehensive fleet dash cam options
With comprehensive MyGeotab integration, Surfsight’s dash cams provide high-definition video and offer dual-facing cameras for both in-cab and exterior coverage. Get access to images and videos in a matter of seconds.
Commonly asked questions
What fleet dash cam options does Geotab have?
What is a commercial fleet?
• Waste management
• Pest control
Why are dash cams important for commercial fleets?
• Save commercial businesses money by using video evidence for fraudulent claims and exonerating drivers
• Offer 360 degree operational visibility with in-cab and exterior cameras
• Identify harsh driving incidents to personalize driver coaching and increase driver engagement
• Reduce the number of collisions by sending instant alerts to drivers when they are lane drifting or driving too close to other vehicles
• Pick up on driver behaviors like cell phone use, smoking, eating or driver fatigue using AI
How do Geotab-integrated fleet dash cams work?
How do you install Geotab-integrated fleet dash cams?
What features do Geotab-integrated dash cams come with?
How long does footage stay on the dash cam?
How do I check my dash cam footage?
How do fleet dash cam systems work?
What are the benefits of fleet dash cams?
Can a fleet dash cam integrate with GPS tracking?
Is the Geotab fleet dash cam suitable for all types of commercial vehicles?
What is the advantage of Geotab's dash cam solution?
There are different camera and video solution options available on the Geotab Marketplace. The features for each solution ranges from live streaming and on-demand video, to infrared, Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) and much more. Choose an option based on the features and use cases that are most relevant to your fleet.
How can fleet dash cams help with driver safety?
• Gain visibility into on-road activities, including aggressive and distracted driving so you can take corrective action in real-time
• Use video to support driver coaching and training
• Provide in-cab coaching with Geotab GO TALK to correct dangerous driving habits in real-time
• Record and save video evidence of collisions to mitigate false insurance claims
• Receive immediate text or email notification of incidents, including near misses to enable immediate action to be taken
With a variety of different options available on the Geotab Marketplace, our customers can select the fleet dash cam solution that best fits their priorities.