Integrate Geotab’s industry leading telematics into your solution
Take advantage of our flexible platform.
Trust the experts in fleet telematics
For OEMs looking to enable their vehicles, equipment or assets with telematics, Geotab is the best choice. In a fast-changing world, with ongoing developments in cybersecurity, data technology, and regulatory changes, we’ve got you covered. We draw insights from our millions of connected vehicles across all industries to continuously innovate and stay ahead of the curve.
Give your customers easy access to rich data
Use Geotab’s hardware to pull and transfer rich data from the vehicle or asset. Additionally, use our software to let fleets interpret and analyse the data in an innovative platform.
• Geotab’s curve algorithm allows you to transfer much more actionable data.
• Fleets can use geofencing, exceptions, rules and a myriad of Add-Ins and features to generate reports.
• Your customers can take the open platform tools available on Geotab to build their own solutions and integrations as well.
Save time and money
Leverage Geotab’s world leading expertise in telematics and data and analytics and save on the Cap/ex and Op/ex that comes with building your own solution.
When you partner with Geotab, you’ll benefit from:
• No device or software telematics engineering, development or maintenance costs
• A secured platform
• Real-world performance data for use in vehicle engineering and design
• Revenue share in customer telematics subscriptions
Tried and tested solutions that work
From global to regional OEMs, we have the capability and expertise to integrate and add value to your business. Some of the top vehicle and asset manufacturers around the world have partnered with Geotab to integrate with our world class platform. Learn more about our OEM partners.
We simplify integration
Geotab’s platform is flexible and easy-to-use. Choose the approach that works best for you.
Geotab platform and your own hardware
• Stream data from your own device
• License our curve logic algorithm
• On-board the GO firmware
Geotab hardware and your own software
• Stream vehicle data from an embedded Geotab device into your own customer-facing telematics or fleet management platform
• Choose either a factory fit or aftermarket hardware integration
• For Tier 1 OEMs, the Geotab IOX connector allows integration with onboard sensors for remote diagnostics
Geotab hardware and platform (factory fit or aftermarket)
• Completely integrate with our world class telematics platform to get all the benefits above
• Whitelabel, resell or take advantage of Geotab’s global Reseller network
Off-road equipment or asset OEMs
Off road and industrial equipment integration is made easier with our powerful platform, AEMP compatibility, flexible hardware options and OEM partnerships. This allows your customers to manage their entire fleet in one single platform. Additionally, connect the Geotab IOX-CAN or IOX-RS232 to a generator and use the Geotab GO Device as an IoT gateway to push your data into the Cloud via Geotab APIs.
Electric vehicles OEMs
Geotab is pioneering EV OEM Integration with over 100 makes and models in all shapes and sizes. Integrate outside of needing an OBD port to connect with our hardware and get the most out of your business.
As a device manufacturer of Tier 1 hardware products, with a need to access your sensor data, the Geotab GO device provides an IoT gateway to push your data from your sensor(s) into the Cloud via Geotab APIs. TPMS hardware providers, fuel or idle controllers, auxiliary engines are a few examples of sensors that require an IoT Gateway.