Construction fleet tracking
Stay on-time and on-budget with Geotab
Complete fleet visibility
Improve asset utilization
Detect engine issues
Construction and Heavy Equipment resources
Get tips on construction fleet tracking, to help satisfy the unique needs of off-road fleets. Learn how to use construction fleet management software to monitor heavy equipment, track fuel use, asset allocation, utilization and reduce theft.
The Geotab advantage
- Track fuel usage and idling trends
- GO9 RUGGED ruggedized telematics device
- Monitor engine hours and PTO usage
- High-performance GPS technology
- Open platform for easy data integration
- Marketplace Apps and Add-Ons provide an array of customizable options for a perfect fit for your company
- Complete visibility of workforce, assets, and costs
GPS Tracking for construction equipment
The high value of construction equipment can make them targets for theft. Learn how GPS tracking for construction equipment can help increase security at the worksite.Read more
GO9 RUGGED: Rugged and reliable
Fleets that battle the elements can still benefit from telematics by using GO9 RUGGED. This ruggedized telematics device is IP68 and IP69K rated, designed to handle harsh conditions or external installation.View brochure
Construction fleet solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Maintenance and diagnostics
Commonly asked questions
What is construction fleet management software?
It starts with our fully ruggedized telematics device, the IP68 and IP69K rated GO9 RUGGED™, designed for the harshest worksite conditions or external installation. High-performance GPS data is then fed into the MyGeotab fleet management platform, where you can track fuel usage and idling trends, monitor engine hours and PTO usage, track fleet vehicles and assets in real-time, monitor Duty of Care compliance, and manage driver safety by viewing driver behaviour dashboards and providing them with in-vehicle coaching.
Working together with apps from Geotab Marketplace, you can also use fleet management software to maximise vehicle uptime by moving from a reactive to a proactive maintenance program based on fault codes and engine hours, reducing vehicle wear and tear and increasing vehicle utilisation.
What are the benefits of construction fleet management software?
• Increase productivity and control costs
• More accurate billing
• Manage workplace compliance
• Improve driver and worksite safety
• Track your construction and heavy equipment assets in real-time, gaining better visibility across multiple worksites
• Increase vehicle utilization by switching from reactive, to proactive maintenance
• Improved asset security
What are the advantages of Geotab's construction fleet management software?
• Complete visibility of workforce, assets and costs
• Track fuel usage & idling trends
• Monitor engine hours & PTO usage
• Provide in-vehicle coaching to drivers
• High-performance GPS technology
• Advanced dashboard reports
• Open platform for easy data integration
• Marketplace Apps & Add-Ons