Use data-driven insights to optimize every aspect of your fleet.
Optimize your fleet operations at every level. Save time and costs with Geotab Keyless – a solution offering secured vehicle access for pooled and shared fleets, even when vehicles are parked out of cellular coverage.Learn more about Geotab keyless
Fleet fuel management
Monitor and control your fleet’s fuel consumption. Set rules and alerts to improve routing, manage speeding and idling time. Use reports and driver training tools to develop fuel efficient driving behaviours.Learn more about fleet fuel management
Stay ahead of the curve with automated reminders and integrated solutions for fleet maintenance. Easily identify and prioritize maintenance tasks early on to help prevent vehicle wear and reduce downtime.Learn more about fleet maintenance
Turn your data into a business advantage and deliver measurable results to your business with our fleet benchmarking tools. Gain fleet-specific recommendations, find new efficiencies, and uncover gaps by comparing your fleet to similar fleets.Learn more about fleet benchmarking
Commonly asked questions
What is fleet optimization?
Key considerations for fleet optimization include:
• Fleet fuel consumption - are my vehicles achieving the best fuel consumption that they are capable of?
• Fleet maintenance - am I adequately prioritizing maintenance tasks to minimize vehicle downtime and maintenance costs?
• Fleet benchmarking - how does my operation’s fleet efficiency compare to that of other similar fleets?
• Vehicle rightsizing - do I have the right vehicles in my fleet, and are they all completing the duty cycles that they are best suited to?
How can I track fleet optimization?
• Fuel management - Save on costs by actively managing fuel use and increasing overall fuel efficiency.
• Fleet maintenance - Take a proactive approach to fleet maintenance. Maximize vehicle uptime and reduce costs with a proactive maintenance schedule.
• Fleet benchmarking- See how your fleet stacks up against other fleets with similar operational requirements.
How can Geotab help me optimize my fleet?
• Fuel management - Monitor and control your fleet’s fuel consumption. Set rules and alerts to improve routing, manage speeding and idling time. Use reports and driver training tools to develop fuel efficient driving behaviours.
• Fleet maintenance - Keep all your vehicles’ maintenance schedules in one place, and receive custom alerts and notifications when scheduled maintenance is required. Easily identify and prioritize maintenance tasks early on to help prevent vehicle wear and reduce downtime.
• Fleet benchmarking - Gain fleet-specific recommendations, find new efficiencies, and uncover gaps by comparing your fleet to similar fleets.
What are the main features of Geotab's fleet optimization software?
• At-a-glance fuel reports for consumption and idling
• Access to critical engine data for proactive fleet maintenance
• Engine fault code notifications for predictive engine management
• Driver behaviour reporting, including excessive cornering, braking and idling
• Driver scorecards to minimize vehicle wear and tear
• Fleet intelligence data allowing comparison to fleets with similar size, composition, driving pattern and geography
Through our marketplace, you also have access to:
• Driver coaching tools to deliver real-time driver feedback and promote more fuel efficient driving behaviours.
• Fuel card integration
• Emissions and idling trend reports
• Remote diagnostics
• Collision reconstruction
Ready to optimize your fleet?
Let us show you how simple it is to use our web-based software and fleet tracking devices to optimize your fleet.