Field service fleet management
Unlock the possibilities of a connected field service fleet
Enhance the customer experience
• Technician skill-matching
• Contactless options
• Planned vs actual duration of work reports
Get your technicians where they are needed, when they are needed
• Easily reroute and adjust schedules
• Improve communication between dispatchers and drivers
Improve profitability with actionable insights
• Right-size your fleet
• Eliminate fuel waste
• Reduce downtime
• Minimize insurance cost
Empower your remote workers
• Easily communicate with the office
• Up-to-date appointment schedules and routing details
Protect your brand and train safer drivers
• Driver scorecards and reports
• Driver training and gamification solutions
One platform, unlimited customizations
• Customizable Rules Engine and alerts
• Build custom integrations with APIs and SDK toolkit
MasTec is using Geotab telematics data to enhance its existing driver safety programs
“The new, detailed view gives us broader visibility...translates into better workforce management and improved operations. Technicians now spend less time behind the wheel than before and more time on the job site.”
VP Technology Solutions, MasTec AT
Keep ahead of the competition
- Data insight solutions for predictive analytics, planning and benchmarking
- Expandable vehicle connectivity with IOX expansion technology
- Advanced data security
- Less than 1% device failure rate
- Collision detection and reconstruction with real-time notifications
- Accurate billable hours
Electric vehicle strategy and management
• Select the right vehicles to switch to electric with Geotab’s EV Suitability Assessment (EVSA).
• Manage and measure EVs with key reporting metrics including EV energy usage, changing history, status and more.
• One platform to monitor all vehicles, battery EV (BEV), plug-in hybrid EV (PHEV) and internal combustion engine (ICE)
Jeremy Muoio, Director of Fleet and Asset Management, MasTec AT
“We have come from a place in which we even struggled to identify who was driving a vehicle. Now, we know who’s driving the vehicle, what the status should be, what geography it should be in, when it’s time to retire the asset, and where the asset will have to be to get that done quickly. This has put us ahead of our competition”
Building a more agile field service fleet management
Learn about the present challenges facing those working in field services and how they can get ahead today to meet tomorrow’s challenges.Read the white paper
Field services fleet solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Cameras and ADAS
Routing and Dispatching
Commonly asked questions
What is service car fleet management?
You can find further information about Geotab Fleet Management solutions for field services businesses in our Field Services whitepaper called “Building a more agile fleet.”
How is the fleet of field service vehicles managed?
Geotab solutions empower field service managers to make data-driven decisions about their vehicles, and meet their business goals such as customer satisfaction, driver safety, profitability, cost control and minimizing their carbon footprint.
Geotab fleet management solutions were designed with our five pillars of innovation in mind:
• Fleet optimization
Since Geotab was founded over 20 years ago, we have aligned our priorities with those of our customers.
Are there differences in tracking on different field service cars?
How important is telematics technology in this industry?
• The integrity and safety of vehicles on the road
• The environmental impact and carbon footprint of a fleet
• The location of vehicle assets at any given time
• The driving practices of operators
Vehicle tracking devices can help identify where a field service vehicle is in relation to its assigned routes and stops. It ensures technicians and drivers are meeting and completing their scheduled service calls on time to ensure customer satisfaction.