Unlock the possibilities of a connected field service fleet
Keep your customers happy with a safe and cost efficient connected fleet, with Geotab. Grow and become more resilient with a customizable solution that meets the challenges unique to your fleet. A world leader in telematics, Geotab offers an innovative and comprehensive connected vehicle solution for field service fleet management companies that can adapt to your evolving needs.
Enhance the customer experience
• Accurate arrival notification
• Technician skill-matching
• Contactless options
• Planned vs actual duration of work reports
Get your technicians where they are needed, when they are needed
• Develop goal-based routing and scheduling plans
• Easily reroute and adjust schedules
• Improve communication between dispatchers and drivers
Improve profitability with actionable insights
• Quickly identify and manage your greatest cost drivers
• Right-size your fleet
• Eliminate fuel waste
• Reduce downtime
• Minimize insurance cost
Empower your remote workers
• Seamlessly capture and access in-field data with mobile app
• Easily communicate with the office
• Up-to-date appointment schedules and routing details
Protect your brand and train safer drivers
• Video-based driver risk management solutions
• Driver scorecards and reports
• Driver training and gamification solutions
One platform, unlimited customizations
• View and segment the data the way you need it
• Customizable Rules Engine and alerts
• Build custom integrations with APIs and SDK toolkit
MasTec is using Geotab telematics data to enhance its existing driver safety programs
“The new, detailed view gives us broader visibility...translates into better workforce management and improved operations. Technicians now spend less time behind the wheel than before and more time on the job site.”
VP Technology Solutions, MasTec AT
Keep ahead of the competition
Ranked as the world’s largest and #1 commercial telematics vendor, Geotab’s continual stream of product improvements and innovations provides our customers with cutting-edge technology at their fingertips. With a customer first approach to doing business, Geotab helps with all your field service fleet management needs.
- Data insight solutions for predictive analytics, planning and benchmarking
- Expandable vehicle connectivity with IOX expansion technology
- Advanced data security
- Less than 1% device failure rate
- Collision detection and reconstruction with real-time notifications
- Accurate billable hours
Electric vehicle strategy and management
Take advantage of Geotab’s electrification solutions for field service fleet management.
• Select the right vehicles to switch to electric with Geotab’s EV Suitability Assessment (EVSA).
• Manage and measure EVs with key reporting metrics including EV energy usage, changing history, status and more.
• One platform to monitor all vehicles, battery EV (BEV), plug-in hybrid EV (PHEV) and internal combustion engine (ICE)
Jeremy Muoio, Director of Fleet and Asset Management, MasTec AT
“We have come from a place in which we even struggled to identify who was driving a vehicle. Now, we know who’s driving the vehicle, what the status should be, what geography it should be in, when it’s time to retire the asset, and where the asset will have to be to get that done quickly. This has put us ahead of our competition”
Building a more agile field service fleet management
Learn about the present challenges facing those working in field services and how they can get ahead today to meet tomorrow’s challenges.Read the white paper
Field services fleet solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Cameras and ADAS
Routing and Dispatching
Ready to optimize your fleet?
Let us show you how simple it is to use our web-based software and fleet tracking devices to manage your field services fleet.