Unlock the possibilities of a connected field service fleet
Enhance the customer experience
• Technician skill-matching
• Contactless options
• Planned vs actual duration of work reports
Get your technicians where they are needed, when they are needed
• Easily reroute and adjust schedules
• Improve communication between dispatchers and drivers
Improve profitability with actionable insights
• Right-size your fleet
• Eliminate fuel waste
• Reduce downtime
• Minimize insurance cost
Empower your remote workers
• Easily communicate with the office
• Up-to-date appointment schedules and routing details
Protect your brand and train safer drivers
• Driver scorecards and reports
• Driver training and gamification solutions
One platform, unlimited customizations
• Customizable Rules Engine and alerts
• Build custom integrations with APIs and SDK toolkit
MasTec is using Geotab telematics data to enhance its existing driver safety programs
VP Technology Solutions, MasTec AT
Keep ahead of the competition
- Data insight solutions for predictive analytics, planning and benchmarking
- Expandable vehicle connectivity with IOX expansion technology
- Advanced data security
- Less than 1% device failure rate
- Collision detection and reconstruction with real-time notifications
- Accurate billable hours
Electric vehicle strategy and management
Take advantage of Geotab’s electrification solutions for field service fleet management.
- Electrify your fleet field services fleet with confidence.
- Comprehensive rich-data support for over 300 new and in-demand models
- Identify fuel vehicles replaceable by EVs based on function and range needs
- Dispatch EVs based on real-world range estimates to ensure capability
- Manage fully-electric, hybrid-electric and fuel vehicles from a single platform
Jeremy Muoio, Director of Fleet and Asset Management, MasTec AT
“We have come from a place in which we even struggled to identify who was driving a vehicle. Now, we know who’s driving the vehicle, what the status should be, what geography it should be in, when it’s time to retire the asset, and where the asset will have to be to get that done quickly. This has put us ahead of our competition”
Building a more agile field service fleet management
Connect your fleet with the power of choice
Geotab GO Device
Capturing the broadest and richest vehicle data
The Geotab GO9 telematic vehicle tracking device captures and normalizes critical data from over 9,000 different cars, vans and trucks. Plug the GO device into any vehicle’s standard ODBII port and start capturing the industry’s highest quality vehicle data.
Key benefits of the GO device include:
- Support for mixed fleets of different OEM makes and models
- Patented curve algorithm enables low bandwidth data transmission
- High resolution vehicle positioning for total fleet visibility
- Broad support for EVs and PHEVs
Field services fleet solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Cameras and ADAS
Routing and Dispatching
Driver Management and Training
Commonly asked questions
What is service car fleet management?
You can find further information about Geotab Fleet Management solutions for field services businesses in our Field Services whitepaper called “Building a more agile fleet.”
How is the fleet of field service vehicles managed?
Geotab solutions empower field service managers to make data-driven decisions about their vehicles, and meet their business goals such as customer satisfaction, driver safety, profitability, cost control and minimizing their carbon footprint.
Geotab fleet management solutions were designed with our five pillars of innovation in mind:
• Fleet optimization
Since Geotab was founded over 20 years ago, we have aligned our priorities with those of our customers.
Are there differences in tracking on different field service cars?
How important is telematics technology in this industry?
• The integrity and safety of vehicles on the road
• The environmental impact and carbon footprint of a fleet
• The location of vehicle assets at any given time
• The driving practices of operators
Vehicle tracking devices can help identify where a field service vehicle is in relation to its assigned routes and stops. It ensures technicians and drivers are meeting and completing their scheduled service calls on time to ensure customer satisfaction.