Are rising fleet fuel costs bringing you down?
Get the free ebook about fuel management best practices.
You can’t control the price of fuel. Yet, there are factors you can control — such as how much diesel and gasoline vehicles consume, how long they idle, or when and where they fill up.
Download “7 Strategies to reduce fleet fuel costs” to learn how to reduce fuel costs while meeting customer expectations.
In this ebook, you will learn about:
• How to address the factors that cause fuel waste
• Why you should discourage gas-guzzling habits like speeding, idling and straying from assigned routes
• How to benchmark your fleet against historical trends and industry averages
• Why it is important to monitor vehicle health, utilization, and fuel transactions
• The fuel-related impact of acquiring and allocating a vehicle to a suitable route or workload