Toronto, Ontario — Febuary 19, 2016 –
Geotab announced today that Active Tracking
and GO TALK
have received a 2015 IoT Excellence Award presented by TMC
and Crossfire Media
The 2015 IoT Evolution IoT Excellence Award honors innovative products that support the availability of information being deduced, inferred and directly gathered from sensors, systems and anything else that is supporting better business and personal decisions.
“At Geotab, we focus on data and engineering so that we can continually provide our users with the most advanced solutions for fleet management,” said Geotab CEO, Neil Cawse
. “Active Tracking and GO TALK are examples of how we leverage new technology to provide fleets with tools for greater business insight and smart management.”
Active Tracking is a feature available within MyGeotab (my.geotab.com), Geotab’s web-based fleet management software
. With Active Tracking, fleet managers can see their vehicles driving live on an animated map in one continuous, fluid line. While Active Tracking can be used by any fleet, it is ideal for those looking for real-time, accurate insights for emergency response purposes, such as ambulance fleets, and police services. Geotab’s GO TALK is an in-vehicle coaching tool that provides instant, spoken word alerts and feedback to drivers. When paired together, GO TALK and Active Tracking leverage text-to-speech for more comprehensive behind the wheel driver coaching, such as warning drivers when they exceed the posted speed limit.
“It is my pleasure to recognize Geotab with an IoT Excellence Award for its excellence in innovation,” said Carl Ford, CEO & Community Developer, Crossfire Media
. “As a leader in this rapidly evolving industry, I look forward to seeing Geotab’s future successes.”
About Crossfire Media
is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com