Our OEM telematics solutions strengthens your ability to connect with fleets
Work with Geotab your way
Our partnership is flexible, secure and scalable. We can work together in a way that suits your needs and your strategy.
Take advantage of our telematics capabilities — from hardware to software — and supercharge your data services.
- Upsell your data streams to fleets for enhanced retention
- Optimize the cost of adding connectivity to your vehicles
- Cross-sell to allied industries
Combine your device with our fleet management platform, powerful APIs, and high-quality data for intelligent mobility solutions. You’ll lower investment costs and gain a competitive advantage.
- Supercharge your data analytics capability
- Empower fleets to accurately benchmark objectives
- Help fleets make better decisions with predictive insights.
Layer our firmware on your hardware for second-by-second data capabilities to supercharge product development.
- Leverage our expertise to improve connected vehicle solutions
- Use our expert firmware inside your bundled product
- Reduce costs and accelerate products to market
Make our experience yours. Offer fleets our full capability to improve your customer service and help them better manage their fleet.
- Enhanced customer service
- Wider product and service offerings
- Eliminate investment and development time
Open platform, third-party integration
• Routing and dispatch tools
• Fuel management solutions
• Various camera options
• Custom reports and analytics
• Much, much more!
Capture every second
Easily expand data frequency and impress fleet customers with ever-evolving data services.
What assets and hardware can you connect?
• Electric vehicles and hybrids
• Powered and non-powered equipment
• Camera and video hardware
• Third-party hardware and more
OEM fleet resources
Discover how we can provide scalable insights for a better connected car experience — and how our secure solutions give you peace of mind.
Commonly asked questions
What is a connected vehicle?
What is the future of vehicle connectivity?
How does a connected fleet benefit owners and drivers?
• Tracking factors that influence fleet productivity, such as idling time, driving time, customer visits or ignition locations.
• Detecting risky driving behavior such as harsh braking, speeding or sharp cornering.
• Accessing vehicle health data to minimize the risk of unexpected, and potentially dangerous, vehicle failure.
• Getting precise data on fuel usage and inefficient activities like idling in internal combustion engine vehicles (ICEs) or monitoring charge levels, range and battery degradation in EVs.
What connected vehicle solutions does Geotab offer?
What are the different types of connected vehicle technologies?
• Telematics: Tracking vehicle location and activity, driver behavior, engine diagnostics. Organizations can monitor the performance of a large fleet from a single online platform.
• Vehicle to everything (V2X): interacting with any object in the vehicle's vicinity. This communication could be vehicle to vehicle (V2V), vehicle to pedestrian (V2P), vehicle to network (V2N) or vehicle to infrastructure (V2I).
• In-vehicle infotainment: interacting with vehicle occupants. This includes audio and video entertainment and navigation systems.