Ivan Lequerica continues to enrich his knowledge in business and solutions engineering to help advance Geotab as a leader in the telematics industry. Ivan Lequerica currently directs Geotab’s endeavors and marketing initiatives within Mediterranean countries and MEA. As part of his role at Geotab, Ivan helps companies transition to a safer, more efficient and smarter mobility. He also works on defining and executing the European strategy; product, business development and marketing.
About Ivan Lequerica
Vice President, South Western Europe at Geotab
- Research and Development
- Digital Business
- Artificial Intelligence
- A Google scholar and has published more than seven scholarly articles in different topics including telematics, vehicular communication, connected car and machine-to-machine.
- A mentor for Proyecto Promociona , a women leadership and management program.
- Universidad del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea, MSc, Physics, 1995‒2000
- Universidad del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea, MSc, Engineering, 1995‒2001
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, PhD, Engineering, 2004‒2013
Other related publications
- Improvement of vehicular communications by using 3G capabilities to disseminate control information
- Efficient Certificate Revocation in Vehicular Networks Using NGN Capabilities
- An IMS Based Vehicular Service Platform
- Drive and Share: Efficient provisioning of Social Networks in Vehicular Scenarios
- VANBA: A Simple Handover Mechanism for Transparent, Always-On V2V Communications
- DRIVE: a reconfigurable testbed for advanced vehicular services and communications
- Patent granted for: Characterizing a vehicle collision (US US10843691B2 · Issued Nov 24, 2020)
- System and method for improving communications between vehicles (EU EP 2 146 486 A1 · Filed Jan 20, 2010)
Get industry tips and insights
Sign up for monthly news and tips from our award-winning fleet management blog. You can unsubscribe at any time.