8 New custom fleet management reports in Geotab Marketplace
Published on April 14, 2016
Free reports for fleet managers provide comprehensive operational insights and actionable data
Toronto, Ontario – April 14, 2016 – Geotab announced the introduction of eight new custom fleet management reports for the MyGeotab software platform that will offer fleet managers more comprehensive operational insights and actionable data. Available for free on the Geotab Marketplace and custom-designed by Geotab’s Solution Specialists, these easy-to-use reports will help fleet managers keep their fleets running efficiently and safely, without sacrificing time better spent on operations.
- Fuel Cost Analysis Scorecard – shows how driver behavior impacts overall operational costs by summarizing key fleet metrics, such as idling duration, distanced travelled, after hours usage, and unsafe driving behavior.
- Average Fuel Economy – provides an easy-to-understand analysis of a fleet’s average fuel economy based on either liters per 100km (L/100km) or MPG; highly beneficial for implementation of a more rigorous fuel trending analysis scheme
- CO2 Emissions Report – helps fleets decrease their carbon footprint by monitoring and calculating estimated CO2emissions, using engine-based fuel economy data per fleet activity.
- Mobileye Weekly Trending Scorecard – mitigates unsafe driving practices by measuring and logging the number of safety warnings over 100 distance units, educating drivers about the importance of implementing safer driving practices.
- Dynamic Vehicle Maintenance Reminder —offers greater oversight of a fleet’s maintenance needs, by providing email reminders for upcoming service requirements by Due Date, Due Distance, or Due Engine Hours.
- Watchdog Report by Minute — helps maximize uptime of Geotab telematics devices with minute by minute monitoring of communication status.
- Telematics Device Issue Detection —reports on device health status and provides troubleshooting tips to keep devices fully operational.
- Exception Detail with Trips History – allows fleet managers to click on a link within the report sheet to directly open trip history information.
For more information, please read this Geotab article detailing the eight new custom fleet management reports. To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab Fleet Management Software, watch our Reporting Basics video on YouTube.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. As an IoT hub, the in-vehicle device provides additional functionality through IOX Add-Ons. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to help customers improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety, and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes. Geotab’s products are represented and sold worldwide through Authorized Geotab Resellers. To learn more, please visitwww.geotab.comand follow us @GEOTAB and onLinkedIn.
Geotab and Lytx Partner to Bring Surfsight Video Telematics to the Geotab Ecosystem
The Surfsight AI-12 camera solution is available on the Geotab Marketplace as part of Geotab’s new Order Now program
March 24, 2021
Geotab launches new tool to help fleets go electric
Electric Vehicle Suitability Assessment tool uses Geotab telematics platform to deliver data-driven recommendations
January 15, 2020
Geotab named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for fourth consecutive year
Company recognized for overall business performance and sustained growth for fourth consecutive year
May 5, 2021
Geotab solidifies position as top telematics provider for government agencies across North America
Company surpasses 2,000 government customers, connecting over 250,000 government vehicles
April 27, 2021
Geotab appoints Christoph Ludewig as new Vice President OEM Europe
Renowned OEM connected vehicle expert brings a wealth of industry experience to help cement the company’s leadership in this segment
March 25, 2021