8 New custom fleet management reports in Geotab Marketplace
Published on April 15, 2016
Free reports for fleet managers provide comprehensive operational insights and actionable data
Toronto, Ontario – April 14, 2016 – Geotab announced the introduction of eight new custom fleet management reports for the MyGeotab software platform that will offer fleet managers more comprehensive operational insights and actionable data. Available for free on the Geotab Marketplace and custom-designed by Geotab’s Solution Specialists, these easy-to-use reports will help fleet managers keep their fleets running efficiently and safely, without sacrificing time better spent on operations.
- Fuel Cost Analysis Scorecard – shows how driver behavior impacts overall operational costs by summarizing key fleet metrics, such as idling duration, distanced travelled, after hours usage, and unsafe driving behavior.
- Average Fuel Economy – provides an easy-to-understand analysis of a fleet’s average fuel economy based on either liters per 100km (L/100km) or MPG; highly beneficial for implementation of a more rigorous fuel trending analysis scheme
- CO2 Emissions Report – helps fleets decrease their carbon footprint by monitoring and calculating estimated CO2emissions, using engine-based fuel economy data per fleet activity.
- Mobileye Weekly Trending Scorecard – mitigates unsafe driving practices by measuring and logging the number of safety warnings over 100 distance units, educating drivers about the importance of implementing safer driving practices.
- Dynamic Vehicle Maintenance Reminder —offers greater oversight of a fleet’s maintenance needs, by providing email reminders for upcoming service requirements by Due Date, Due Distance, or Due Engine Hours.
- Watchdog Report by Minute — helps maximize uptime of Geotab telematics devices with minute by minute monitoring of communication status.
- Telematics Device Issue Detection —reports on device health status and provides troubleshooting tips to keep devices fully operational.
- Exception Detail with Trips History – allows fleet managers to click on a link within the report sheet to directly open trip history information.
For more information, please read this Geotab article detailing the eight new custom fleet management reports. To learn how to import a report into MyGeotab Fleet Management Software, watch our Reporting Basics video on YouTube.
Manager, Strategic Communications & Public Affairs
Geotab is a global leader in connected transportation solutions. We provide telematics — vehicle and asset tracking — solutions to over forty thousand customers in 150 countries. For more than 20 years, we have invested in ground-breaking data research and innovation to enable partners and customers, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, to transform their fleets and operations. We connect to over 3.2 million vehicles and process more than 55 billion data points a day so that customers can make better decisions, increase productivity, have safer fleets, and achieve their sustainability goals. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace, offers hundreds of third-party solution options. Backed by a team of industry leading data scientists and AI experts, Geotab is unlocking the power of data to understand real-time and predictive analytics — solving for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s world. To learn more, visit www.geotab.com follow @GEOTAB on Twitter and LinkedIn or visit the Geotab Blog.
Geotab and Phillips Connect address transportation sector challenges through the availability of asset tracker
October 18, 2022
Geotab and Xtract Partner to Bring Advanced Incident Analytics to Geotab Customers
June 21, 2021
Geotab joins the United Nations Global Compact
January 26, 2023
Geotab Connect 2023: data intelligence for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s world
January 12, 2023
Geotab to Demonstrate the Power of Connected Vehicle Data at CES® 2023
December 21, 2022