As CEO, Neil is responsible for setting the mission, values and strategy that have propelled Geotab into the position of global leader in telematics. Neil has shown a strong aptitude for identifying major technology and business shifts, which is demonstrated by Geotab’s strong growth. In addition, his ‘do the right thing for the long term’ leadership style and forward-thinking, analytical management approach have also been instrumental to this success.
About Neil Cawse
Founder and CEO
- Business and Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Product Vision
- Telematics and Connected Vehicles
- Sustainable Transportation
- Data and Analytics
- Fleet Management
- Awarded Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Ontario, 2015
- Led Geotab to become the number one ranked commercial telematics provider worldwide two years in a row in 2019 and 2020, recognized by ABI Research
- BSc Eng (Electrical), University of the Witwatersrand
Get industry tips and insights
Sign up for monthly news and tips from our award-winning fleet management blog. You can unsubscribe at any time.