Oil, gas and mining fleet management
Fleet intelligence to keep you in production
The GO9 RUGGED ruggedized telematics device is IP68 and IP69K rated, designed for harsh conditions or external installation. It is ideal for tracking heavy equipment, yellow iron, and powered trailers and assets.
Live fleet tracking
Lone worker alert safety system
The Geotab advantage
- Complete visibility of workforce, assets, and costs
- GO9 RUGGED ruggedized telematics device
- Track fuel usage and idling trends
- Monitor engine hours and PTO usage
- Driver safety scorecard
- Advanced dashboard reports
- Open platform for easy data integration
- Vehicle maintenance and engine diagnostics data
Oil, gas and mining fleet management resources
Off-road fleets have unique business and data needs. Discover how oil and gas fleet management software can be used for fleet safety and asset tracking. Explore information and resources to boost results in the field.
Experience seamless employee vehicle sharing with increased productivity. Ensure vehicles are always locked at night with Geotab Keyless Bluetooth and cell commands. Avoid vehicle misuse by controlling access digitally when needed.Learn more
Oil, gas and mining solutions from Geotab Marketplace
Fleet management and TMS
IOX, adapters and harnesses
Commonly asked questions
How does fleet management work in the oil, gas and mining industry?
Can tracking be carried out for any type of oil, gas and mining transportation?
What are the biggest challenges in managing an oil, gas and mining fleet?
Geotab telematics solutions address all of these challenges with rugged, GPS-enabled devices and critical insights. Geotab GO devices can identify where vehicles and equipment are, and if they require any maintenance or repairs.
What are the advantages of using a tracker in the oil, gas and mining industry?
Other benefits include:
• Geotab Keyless Bluetooth and cell commands ensure that vehicles are locked at night, and are accessible to all authorized drivers.
• Open data integration platform for insights on vehicle and equipment productivity and performance.
• The MyGeotab portal collects and retains data for driver safety scorecards.
• Monitor engine hours, fuel usage and idling trends