Charlotte is an advocate for the intersection between connected, electric and shared technologies in a sustainable transportation future. A large portion of work involves sharing insights from data to build a compelling story for EV adoption in fleets. Charlotte’s background includes leading numerous multi-stakeholder programs to support EV market transformation, , and is the British Columbia Chapter Chair for Women of EVs.
About Charlotte Argue
Senior Manager, Fleet Electrification at Geotab
- Fleet electrification
- Sustainable transportation
- Clean Energy Champion, 2015
- Green.tv’s Top Women in EV, Finalist, 2022
- The University of British Columbia, Bachelor of Science with Honors, Environmental Science, 2002‒2006
Other related publications
- The Key to Sustainability and Cost-Savings: Using Telematics for Fuel Efficiency
- How to build your roadmap to an electric vehicle fleet with telematics
- Fleet Electrification is Not Just a Trend
- The 5 most common mistakes to avoid when adding EVs to your fleet
- How Extreme Cold and Heat Affect EV Range
- What can 6000 electric vehicles tell us about EV battery health?
- Charlotte Argue: Busting myths with facts about electric vehicles
Get industry tips and insights
Sign up for monthly news and tips from our award-winning fleet management blog. You can unsubscribe at any time.