The countdown is on to Mobility Connect 2019 in Portugal
With topics ranging from data privacy to big data, here’s what to expect at Mobility Connect 2019
The countdown is on to an important telematics and fleet management event! Geotab’s Mobility Connect 2019 will take place on November 6 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Hotel Miragem de Cascais in Estoril, Portugal.
Hot topics to look out for
- Electric vehicles
- Big data
- Data privacy
- Digital disruption
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
- OEM strategies
- How to leverage Data
- Electric Vehicles
Sneak preview of keynote speakers and session topics at Mobility Connect 2019
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from industry leaders, including C-level profiles such as:
- Thomas Stroo, Head of Logistics, HelloFresh
- Unai Obieta, CTO, Ferrovial Servicios
- Elisa Falliti Leaseurope, Policy Adviser, Automotive Affairs at Leaseurope
- Christoph Ludewig, CEO at Mercedes Benz Connectivity Services
- Mark Howleet, Fleet Sales Manager at KIA Motors Europe
- Joshua Formis, International Sales Director at Fleet Logistics
- Alessandro Pigazzi, Director of International Business Office at Arval
- Jason Chamberlain, UK Sales Director at ARI Fleet
As well as:
- Edward Kulperger, VP Europe, Geotab
- Rahul Parmar, Enterprise Technology, Google Cloud
- Matt Stevens, Vice President, Electric Vehicles, Geotab
- Dirk Schlimm, Executive Vice President, Geotab
- Bob Bradley, AVP Data Solutions at Geotab
- Stefano Peduzzi, European Director at Geotab
Our guests with a global reach, will present on:
The value of data & analytics — Google will present the value proposition of data, its importance for fleets and how to manage data to boost innovation within businesses.
How to use vehicle intelligence for business — LeaseEurope and Mercedes Benz, will share how they use vehicle information in their own operations. Attendees will also learn about the European Leasing Federation and what is being done regarding access to in-vehicle data in the automotive value chain.
Telematics benefits for reducing costs and energy usage — Ferrovial Servicios will explain the benefits of connecting waste management fleets, including reduced energy consumption, cost minimization and more safety for drivers and citizens.
Last mile insights — HelloFresh will share insights on sourcing your last mile fleet, how full control of your processes enables you to provide extreme levels of flexibility to your customers and upstream in the supply chain.
We look forward to seeing you
Discover how Geotab is leveraging telematics data to benefit our cities and the environment plus much more. Register today and join us in redefining mobility.
If you liked this post, let us know!
Geotab's blog posts are intended to provide information and encourage discussion on topics of interest to the telematics community at large. Geotab is not providing technical, professional or legal advice through these blog posts. While every effort has been made to ensure the information in this blog post is timely and accurate, errors and omissions may occur, and the information presented here may become out-of-date with the passage of time.
Subscribe to the Geotab Blog
Sign up for monthly news and tips from our award-winning fleet management blog. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Other posts you might like
ELD self-certification: What you need to know
Get answers to frequently asked questions about ELD self-certification.
April 15, 2021
MOVE EV Asia 2021: Event recap
Fleet managers are focused on electric vehicles and sustainability in APAC.
April 15, 2021
A five-step sanctions-control action plan for the telematics industry
Recent U.S. sanctions enforcement action has lessons for telematics providers.
April 9, 2021