Most popular Geotab blog posts of 2015
Published on December 22, 2015 in Fleet Management by Melanie Serr | 1 minute read
Table of contents
- 1. <a href="https://www.geotab.com/blog/geotab-go-device-past-present-future/">A Look At The Geotab GO Device: Past, Present, and Future</a>
- 2. <a href="https://www.geotab.com/blog/telematics-2020-vision-enables-clear-business/">A Telematics 2020 Vision Enables You to See Your Business Clearly</a>
- 3. <a href="https://www.geotab.com/blog/2g-migration-fleet-management-can/">The 2G Migration in Fleet Management: What is it, and what can I do about it?</a>
- 4. <a href="https://www.geotab.com/blog/use-mygeotab-dispatch/">How To Use MyGeotab For Dispatch</a>
- 5. <a href="https://www.geotab.com/blog/advancing-use-technology-telematics/">Advancing The Use of Technology in Telematics</a>
- 6. <a href="https://www.geotab.com/blog/detecting-dangerous-driving-patterns/">Detecting Dangerous Driving Patterns</a>
- 7. Self Driving Car Technology and the Convergence of Telematics Data Impacts Safety
- 8. <a href="https://www.geotab.com/blog/learn-customize-watchdog-report/">Learn How to Customize the Watchdog Report</a>
- 9. <a href="https://www.geotab.com/blog/start-stop-technology-quest-idling/">Start and Stop Technology in the Quest Against Idling</a>
- 10. <a href="https://www.geotab.com/blog/road-speeds-use-change/">Road Speeds: How to Use and Change Them</a>
Find out which posts had the most views and shares in 2015. List includes 2G migration, road speeds, and a blog post by CEO Neil Cawse.
Here is a compilation of the top ten Geotab blog posts of 2015, based on views and social shares. We send out a big thank you to the blog authors - our Geotab employees who work hard to bring you helpful tips and interesting news from the telematics industry. We hope you enjoy!
1. A Look At The Geotab GO Device: Past, Present, and Future
A fascinating look of the evolution of the Geotab GO device, starting with the original GO1 box in 1997.
2. A Telematics 2020 Vision Enables You to See Your Business Clearly
Colin Sutherland, VP Sales and Marketing, shares his advice on strategic long-term planning with telematics data.
3. The 2G Migration in Fleet Management: What is it, and what can I do about it?
Everyone's talking about the 2G migration. Read about the 2G shutdown by cellular carriers and what fleet managers should do about their 2G devices.
4. How To Use MyGeotab For Dispatch
From all the MyGeotab tutorials posted in 2015, this post on how to add zones and dispatch vehicles and routes was the most popular.
5. Advancing The Use of Technology in Telematics
CEO Neil Cawse discusses how technology has changed telematics and what the future holds for fleet management.
6. Detecting Dangerous Driving Patterns
This post outlines the three main types of data that can be used to identify dangerous driving, for managers seeking to enhance fleet and driver safety.
7. Self Driving Car Technology and the Convergence of Telematics Data Impacts Safety
Human behaviour counts for over ninety percent of all accidents. Edward Kulperger, VP Europe, discusses the self-driving car and safety.
8. Learn How to Customize the Watchdog Report
Interested in maintaining a healthy fleet? This is a helpful guide to identifying fleet vehicles which are not communicating so you can take corrective action.
9. Start and Stop Technology in the Quest Against Idling
An overview of the debate surrounding start-stop systems and the benefits of combining start-stop technology and telematics.
10. Road Speeds: How to Use and Change Them
More tips from the experts — Learn how to to monitor your company’s performance with custom speeding rules and exception reporting.
See also: Top 10 most popular blog posts of 2017
If you liked this post, let us know!
Melanie Serr is a Senior Manager, Brand Communications for Geotab with an eye on fleet safety and all things tech.
Geotab's blog posts are intended to provide information and encourage discussion on topics of interest to the telematics community at large. Geotab is not providing technical, professional or legal advice through these blog posts. While every effort has been made to ensure the information in this blog post is timely and accurate, errors and omissions may occur, and the information presented here may become out-of-date with the passage of time.
Get industry tips and insights
Sign up for monthly news and tips from our award-winning fleet management blog. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Republish this article for free
Other posts you might like
4 major benefits of telematics for risk management in the public sector
May 12, 2023
Reducing carbon emissions with sustainable fleet management solutions
May 10, 2023
How to make a sustainable fleet strategy work during economic uncertainty
March 28, 2023